Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
684
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,359

The Frosting on the Cake

Summary:

A birthday snippet for Betty's daughter Amanda. After all, Betty did all of the work.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Title: The Frosting On The Cake
Author: Jen lmr

Fandom: Battlestar Galactica
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Author's note: I'm just never going to get out of trouble with Becky if I keep picking on Sheba like this. Oh, well. It's never stopped me before!

Summary: A birthday snippet for Betty's daughter Amanda. After all, Betty did all of the work.


It was Sheba's birthday. Some of the other warriors had planned a small party of sorts at the OC.  While everyone always loved a party, most people were having a little trouble with working up some enthusiasm for celebrating the birth of this particular warrior.

In the end though they all volunteered Apollo to bake the cake. Most of them didn't know  of Apollo's new and definitely more intense relationship with his wingmate. They figured he was the closest person to her so he should be in charge of the cake.

The evening of the so-called get together to celebrate Sheba's birthday came about and Apollo was at a loss. Feeling desperate he enlisted the help of his old friend and new lover, Starbuck.

"You just gotta help me!" Apollo said in a desperate voice the moment he opened the door.

"Calm down," Starbuck soothed. "What do you need me to do?"

"I have to bake a cake for Sheba's birthday party."

The blond blinked at his clearly mentally unbalanced friend in astonishment. "You're asking me to help you bake a cake for *Sheba*?"

"Uhmm, well, yes."

"You do realize that my cake baking skills are non-existent."

"Mine too."

"This is going to be an awful cake. You do know that, don't you?" the blond laughed.

"I figure if we manage not to poison anyone, we'll be doing okay," Apollo chuckled.

Soon after the two warriors found themselves in the kitchen covered in flour and frosting. Not long after that, the cake was completely forgotten as clothing was tossed hurriedly aside and the lovers decided that they could make better use of the frosting.

By the time they had spent a good twenty centons smearing frosting on each other and licking it off, they were practically stuck together. Neither minded one bit though. Apollo merely dove in for a sloppy wet kiss before grabbing his partner's ankles and hoisting them up over his shoulders.

He pushed his frosting-lubricated organ into his lover's tight hole and began pounding into him with single-minded intensity. Starbuck's moans were music to his ears as he grasped his love's straining member and pumped it in an enthusiastic rhythm.

"Starbuck!" Apollo screamed as he pumped his seed deep into his lover's body.

The Lieutenant gasped and bucked at the sensation and cried out his release moments later. His juice combined itself with the already sticky mess that was covering both of them.

Apollo collapsed on top of his lover and they both laid there for long moments basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

When they finally moved to get up they found that indeed they were actually stuck together.

"Uh-oh." Green eyes widened in alarm as he tried to pull away.

"Please, please, please don't tell me we're stuck." Equally alarmed blue eyes looked into his own.

"We're stuck."

"Did I not just ask you not to tell me that?"

"Don't panic. It's not like either one of us is very hairy. We'll just pull apart on the count of three. Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"One... two... three... Ouch!"

*****

A centar and a half later Apollo and Starbuck arrived at the OC with the cake. The other warriors took one look at it and burst out laughing.

"Were you not feeling well?" Boomer snickered.

Sheba just glared at the two men and silently fumed.


The End (Really!)

(My apologies to Betty. You knew I wouldn't be able to resist having them all laugh at that cake, now didn't you?)