Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,421
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,271

The Fight

Summary:

A spelling challenge story.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Title: The Fight
Author: Jen lmr

Date: Nov 2000
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Summary: A spelling challenge story.

Spelling words: Color/Colour, Labor/Labour, Parlor/Parlour, Favor/Favour, Honor/Honour


Starbuck and Apollo were having a fight. A very bad fight. In fact a very, very, very bad fight. Their faces were both flushed red, their voices were raised. Then suddenly, Starbuck started gasping for breath and clawing at his shirt collar.

Anger completely forgotten, Apollo rushed over to him, "Starbuck...Starbuck...Are you okay? Please be okay. Please."

Starbuck shook his head vigorously in the negative.

Apollo hovered over him and took a better look at his color. Not real good. He'd grown as white as a ghost and  he seemed to have to labor to breathe. "Starbuck...Starbuck?! I'm calling Cassie..." He said as he headed to the wall comm.

Waiting for the Life Center to page Cassieopea to the comm, Apollo kept shooting Starbuck worried looks as he laid back on the longseat still seeming to struggle for breath.

"This is Cassieopea."

"Cassie! Thank Sagan! It's Apollo, it's about Starbuck, we were having an argument and then all of a sudden he just couldn't seem to breathe. I'm really worried. Could you do me a favor and come over here as soon as you can? I don't want to make a big deal out of it if it turns out to be nothing serious, but he doesn't look good at all."

"Calm down. Were the two of you shouting at each other like the way I've seen you do sometimes?"

"Well, yeah, there was definitely shouting going on. But what has that got to do with..."

"Was Starbuck shouting at the time this happened?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"And then all of a sudden he just couldn't seem to breathe?"

"Yes, and..."

"Don't panic. I think he's just hyperventilating. Just put your hands over his mouth and force him to breathe slowly through his nose. It can be scary but its nothing serious. Just try not to get him all upset again. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Okay, okay, thanks Cass."

Apollo ended the comm and went back over to Starbuck, who seemed to be calming but was still breathing heavily and looking more than a little scared.

"It's okay, it's okay. I talked to Cassie and she thinks you're just hyperventilating."

Starbuck nodded but said nothing.

"I'm really sorry if this argument got out of hand and all. It's just that we fight over the same thing constantly." Apollo said as he covered Starbuck's mouth with his hands and told him Cassie's intsructions.

Starbuck nodded and tried to slow his breathing. After a little while his breathing returned to almost normal.

"I'm really sorry about that Pol. I don't know what happened."

"It's okay." Apollo reassured.

"No, it isn't okay or we wouldn't keep having this same fight!"

"Calm down. The last thing we need right now is for you to go getting all upset again."

"I AM upset. There's nothing wrong with me being upset! Especially about this!"

Apollo sighed, "Starbuck, you know why we can't do this. It's a matter of duty and honor to the family..."

"So you're just going to continue on with Sheba, of all people, instead of me! The one who loves you more than anyone else could?! I suppose I could never be welcome in the Adama family parlor! Even though I make you happy and she doesn't. Even though I'm the only one who understands you like nobody else could?"

Apollo sighed, 'What could he do? Just tell his family that he was in love with Starbuck? That would go over really well!'

The door chimed and Cassieopea rushed over to Starbuck as soon as Apollo opened the door.

Starbuck, still feeling very disgruntled with Apollo, immediately began to play up to Cassie in hopes of making Apollo jealous. Judging by the glare he was receiving from his lover across the room, it was working.

Cassie was cooing and fussing over him, completely oblivious to the recent development in Starbuck and Apollo's relationship. "Well, your colour doesn't look great, but it doesn't seem too bad. Do you still feel like you have to labour to breathe?"

"A little," Starbuck said weakly and batted his eyelashes at Cassie.

Apollo rolled his eyes heavenwards and made a sour face at that. "You were fine a centon ago."

"It comes and goes, some things you just can't always depend upon. You never know when it will leave." Starbuck said, giving Apollo a pointed look.

Cassieopea gave Starbuck a briefly puzzled look, but decided Starbuck was just acting odd because he wasn't feeling well. "Don't worry about a thing Starbuck. People hyperventilate all the time. You just lay here in Apollo's parlour for a few more centons and catch your breath, then I'll take you back to my place and take your mind off of whatever it was that got you so upset." Cassie purred, giving Starbuck a lustful look.

"He'll be fine here," Apollo snapped irritably, "it's not like he's dying, he just hyperventilated a little. Besides he has an early patrol tomorrow." He gave Starbuck a meaningful glare.

Starbuck gave Apollo an evil smirk as Cassie turned to Apollo, "He'll be just fine with me. I'll make sure he gets up (*snicker*) early enough to make it (*snicker*) on time for his patrol. Just what *did* get him so worked up in the first place anyway?"

Apollo was turning several shades of red and was beginning to feel like he was about to hyperventilate himself, both from Cassie's bad play on words and from the sight of a smug Starbuck snickering on the longseat. Sagan, that man could act like such a spoiled brat when he didn't get his way! He just wanted to go over there and wrap his hands around his throat. Lets see how much trouble he has breathing then! Instead he answered, "That's really none of your concern, Cass."

"I would say its more my concern than it is yours, Apollo. After all Starbuck and I are closer than you could ever hope to be with him." Cassie said snidely, daring him to disagree.

"Really, Pol. Besides don't you have plans with Sheba tonight? I wouldn't want to do anything to put a damper on your great romance." Starbuck smiled insincerely.

Apollo stood there, nearly shaking with impotent rage. Sure, he knew what Starbuck's game was, but he still wanted to place his boot firmly on that little sluts backside and kick her right out the door. Then turn his brat of a lover over his knee and paddle him until he couldn't sit down for a secton, no two sectons. Then he'd frack him through the mattress and...

His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of Starbuck's arm around Cassie as the two of them were headed towards the door. "Do yourself a favour, Apollo. Try to lose that attitude before your big date." Cassieopea smiled at him sweetly, "You don't want to go getting Sheba all upset. She does have her father's temper."

Starbuck gave Apollo a very sarcastic smile on his way past him out the door.

*****

Apollo couldn't believe that little shit just walked out! And with that smug little slut of all people! He knew Starbuck was upset with him but this was ridiculous! Did he think this whole situation was easy on Apollo?! Did he really think he enjoyed spending time with that...that...Cain Jr.! Apollo wasn't happy with the situation either, but for Sagan's sake, what was he supposed to do?!

He stomped around his quarters, still fuming. He was just glad he'd already sent Boxey to Athena's. Sent him there so he could go on his 'big date'. Sagan! I really don't know who I can't stand more that smug little slut Cassie or that control freak dictator Sheba!

He kicked the longseat, hurt his foot and hopped around cursing. Lords! He would sleep with her too! Just to spite him! He is so childish! I don't even know why I love him!

He stopped his agitated pacing. A smile crept onto his face. I love him because he makes me happy, because when he smiles at me in that special way it seems that everything is right with the universe. I love the way my heart skips a beat whenever he's near. I love the way he makes me feel like I'm the most important thing in his world. I love him because...

He stopped. How could I be so stupid? I practically drove him into Cassie's arms. And for what? A date with Sheba? My family's opinion of me?

He made a decision right then and there. He grabbed his coat and headed out the door to Cassie's quarters. His date with Sheba all but forgotten.

*****

Cassieopea answered the insistent door chime with an annoyed look on her face. "Apollo. To what do we owe the honour of your presence?" Making no effort whatsoever to hide her irritation.

Apollo ignored her and rushed over to a very surprised Starbuck. "I'm so sorry. I've been an idiot. Forgive me?" Then he gave him a deep passionate kiss which was enthusiastically returned.

"Starbuck! Apollo!" Cassie screeched, "What in the name of Sagan do you two think you're doing?!"

"Something I should have done a long time ago." It was Apollo's turn to give her a smug smile as he ushered a stunned and delighted Starbuck out the door and back towards his quarters.

*****

Apollo pulled a breathless Starbuck in through the door after him and immediately pushed him down on the longseat, then dove in for another dizzying kiss. When he came up for air, Starbuck laughed delightedly, "Pol, I don't know what came over you but I like it. I like it a lot!"

"Oh, I haven't even begun to come over you," Apollo laughed, "but first things first."

Starbuck looked up at him with an expectant smile before he found himself abruptly pulled over Apollo's knees and his pants and underwear were shoved down past his knees.

"Apollo! What the...?"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Did you really think I was going to let you get away with that little performance earlier?"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I was just trying to get your attention!"

"Oh, you got it alright!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Not...OW...not this kind...OW!!"

"If you're going to act like a spoiled brat, I'm going to treat you like a spoiled brat!"

This was followed by a dozen more SMACKS!

"I...OW...won't...OW...ever...OW...do...OW...it...OW...again...OW!"

"Nope. Not if I have anything to say about it. And from where I'm sitting it looks like I do!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"P-pol! I don't...OW...even like her! I...OW...swear!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I know and that makes what you did even worse!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I'm...OW...sorry...OW...I'll...OW...never...OW...do it...OW...again!"

After another six SMACKS! Apollo's anger had faded and he let Starbuck up, cradled him in his arms and kissed him soundly.

Starbuck eagerly returned the kiss.

"Pol. I'm glad you came and rescued me, but what is your family going to say?"

"I couldn't really give a frack, as long as you're here with me."

Starbuck's smile could have lit up all twelve colonies. He said nothing, just dove in for another kiss.

"Don't ever do that again. Okay?"

"The stinging in my butt right about now pretty much assures that I won't think of doing that again. I never knew you were this forceful." Starbuck said with a grin before diving in for another long kiss.

Apollo stood them both up, wiggled his eyebrows, and said, "Come to the bedchamber with me and I'll show you just how forceful I can be."

"Sounds like a good plan to me!" Starbuck agreed with another one of those megawatt smiles.

Upon reaching the bed and pushing Starbuck down onto it, Apollo couldn't help but grin at Starbuck's wince when his backside made contact with the mattress. "Bully."

Apollo's grin widened. He quickly divested them both of their clothing, "I have even more plans for you tonight." He said with another wiggle of his eyebrows, and hips.

Starbuck moaned, "I'm all yours."

Apollo smiled down at him, "Yes. Yes, you are."

Thanking Sagan that he had kept the lube tucked conveniently under the mattress, he pulled it out to keep it at the ready before proceeding to lick every centimeter of Starbuck's body. Starting at the top of Starbuck's forehead working his way over his face, lingering on each nipple, tickling his navel with his tongue. He conveniently avoided his rock hard erection and went down his thighs, stopping to lick the sensitive area on the back of his knees. Then traveling further down and suckling on his toes.

Starbuck was moaning uncontrollably and begging almost incoherently by the time his lover made his way back upwards towards his groin. "P-P-Pol! I need...!"

"Oh. I know what you need." Apollo had that megawatt smile on *his* face now. He grabbed the lube, coated two of his fingers and began to prepare his lover.

When Starbuck felt Apollo's fingers enter him he almost shot off of the bed. His body was so oversensetized that he wasn't sure he could survive much more of this!

His begging became incoherent until his love finally took mercy on him and replaced his fingers with his cock. Then his begging became even more incoherent.

"A-a-a-a-mm-mm-mm-h-h-h-o-oo-oo-o-s-s-s-s-s-ya-y-a-y-a-h-s-d-d-d-d!"

"I couldn't have said it better myself," Apollo grinned as he began pounding his lover into the mattress in earnest, all the while stroking his cock in time with his thrusts. Their was only so much more either of them could take. Soon Starbuck was screaming his release, only to be followed shortly after with Apollo's loud roar before collapsing onto his lover.

Eventually, they both stirred from the haze of bliss they were in.

"Pol? Isn't Sheba waiting for you to pick her up for your date?"

Apollo laughed, grabbed the nearest pillow and began pummeling his brat of a lover.

The End