Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
492
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,147

The X-Files Slash Template - Tribute to Fanon

Summary:

For many years Mulder, Skinner and Krycek had fought very hard and endangered themselves for the things they believed in.  Skinner, his country; Mulder, his sister.  And Krycek - his skin.

Work Text:

The X-Files Slash Template
Tribute to Fanon
by Greentea

 

To create an X-Files slash story, click anywhere in the text and make your own alterations.
 

[Start template]For many years Mulder, Skinner and Krycek had fought very hard and endangered themselves for the things they believed in.  Skinner, his country; Mulder, his sister.  And Krycek - his skin.

Now the war was over and it was time for some pleasure, but scars and haunting memories got in the way.  So Skinner bought an old house in some far-away, snowy countryside, refurbished it, made sure it was secure from local and foreign aliens and stocked up on bacon, eggs and potatoes for the winter.  He also got a big, fluffy dog, to sit with him and his glass of scotch by the fireplace and make the scene more homely.  He still got lonely now and then, though, especially around Christmas time.

‘Knock, knock’ and Mulder came to live with Skinner one day.  He was weary and confused, and Skinner provided him with an anchor to reality.  Mulder was put under severe ex-Marine discipline and his tightie-whities would get spanked once in a while if he compromised his own safety or their relationship.

Another knock at the door and this time it was Alex Krycek.  Oh noes, the Rat!  But Alex was very wounded, body and soul.  He was weak and looked less threatening.  And he was still stunning.  So Skinner bailed him out, took him in, tucked him up and Alex slept.  For days.  Mulder would gnarl at him from the foot of the bed at first, but later Walter caught him kissing Alex’s fevered forehead.  Then Mulder had blushed.

When Alex was feeling better, the guys bathed him and fed him the bacon and potatoes and soup, and he was given Mulder’s bathrobe to snuggle into.  When Alex was feeling even better, they had hot threesome sex, which they’d all been secretly fantasizing about for many years - from the beginning of the series, actually.

In those days Alex would sleep in the middle, because who could trust him with not running away in shame for his past misdeeds.  He would lie there quietly plotting his escape each night, then the safe and warm feeling would make him sigh and yawn and he’d be out like a light till the smell of breakfast reached his nostrils the next morning.

Things weren’t all rosy that first year together, however, what with having to teach Alex the mundane stuff, like what Christmas is and how you’re supposed to get thoughtful gifts from the others. Sometimes Alex would have nightmares or get his creamy cheeks tanned too and bawl out all the years of pain and loneliness.  But they made it through.

The issue of Alex having been an assassin did come up sure enough, but it was all in the past and forgiven, so the three lived together happily ever after.  Well, the four in fact, because I’m the dog.[/End template]