Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
950
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,485

Irises

Summary:

Starbuck has a little mishap while on a routine survey mission.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Irises
By Jen lmr

Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Dedication: A *very* belated birthday story for Iris.

Summary: Starbuck has a little mishap while on a routine survey mission.


"It is so great to finally be outside again! Just smell that fresh air!" Starbuck practically gushed with a delighted smile.

Apollo looked at his companion and returned the wide smile. He just loved Starbuck's smile. He always looked forward to the times when he and his wingmate were able to get away together for these type of missions. If for no other reason than to see the childlike wonderment on that beautiful face. He never would have guessed that Starbuck enjoyed the outdoors so much.

They had been chosen as one of the teams to scout this planet and locate available food sources. Looking around, he could see that they would have no trouble doing so. This place was a veritable garden. Currently the two of them were alone in a large, grassy clearing.

They weren't alone on the planet, however. There were a few small settlements populated by what the advance scouting parties described as very primitive humans. They were under orders not to make contact with them so as not to frighten them with their advanced technology. Other teams were also out scouting in various unpopulated areas.

Apollo watched his friend sit on the ground and remove his boots. He felt his mouth water when his companion began running his toes through the grass with his eyes closed and what could best be described as an orgasmic expression on his face. Not that Apollo actually knew what Starbuck's face looked like in the throes of an orgasm, but he had spent a considerable amount of time wondering.

Starbuck stood up, leaving his boots and socks on the ground where they lay. Seemingly oblivious to his partner, he began wandering around admiring the scenery. Apollo decided to stay a few steps behind his wingmate and enjoy a different type of scenery.

He watched as Starbuck approached a large patch of flowers in a rainbow of assorted colors. The blond stopped and picked several of the tall purple and white ones, then held them up to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"'Pol, you gotta smell these... Ahhhh!"

Starbuck suddenly dropped the flowers and started swatting frantically at a small black and yellow flying insect.

Apollo rushed over to him. "Stand still! Let me get it!"

"Great Sagan!" Starbuck looked even more frantic. "It flew up my pant leg! Get it out! Get it out!"

"Hold still! Hold still!" Apollo shouted as he began hurriedly unfastening his companions pants. With a sigh of relief, he roughly yanked his friend's pants down to his ankles, watching as the offending insect flew away.

Starbuck let out his own sigh of relief before his pants caused him to lose his balance and he stumbled backwards landing in an ungraceful sprawl. The two men burst out laughing at his predicament.

"Apollo, if you wanted to get in my pants all you had to do was ask."

The other man immediately stopped laughing. "W-what?"

"You heard me," the blond replied with a twinkle in his eye.

Apollo stared at his friend for a moment trying to judge if he was serious. Making up his mind, he sat down next to his friend. "Okay, I'm asking."

"It's about time. I thought you'd never get around to it."

"Me? What...?"

Apollo's response what cut off by a gentle kiss. Soon the kiss deepened and the two men became lost in a world of sensation.

Using his feet, Apollo pushed Starbuck's pants the remainder of the way off. They were soon joined by the rest of his clothing. Wasting no time he quickly removed his own clothes and spread himself on top of his soon-to-be lover.

Hands explored naked flesh in a frenzy of need. Mouths devoured each other as if their lives depended on it. Their groins rubbed frantically against each other seeking the release of passion too long pent up. Both men trembled with the force of their need.

Before long Apollo discovered exactly what his friend's face looked like while in the throes of orgasm as he felt his belly covered with hot fluid. The sight was his undoing and he felt the quickening inside of him before he spent his own seed between them.

Panting, he rolled off of his love and was startled to see a man standing not far away smiling at them.

"You should put them in water," the man said.

"What?!" Apollo said, flushing to the roots of his hair. His spared a glance at Starbuck who was looking completely nonplussed at the unexpected intrusion.

"The irises." The man gestured towards the forgotten flowers that were laying on the ground next to the two lovers.

"Uh... sure, uh... we'll do that..." Apollo stammered for lack of anything better to say under the circumstances.

With that, the man winked at them knowingly, then turned and walked away.

Starbuck and Apollo looked at each other a moment before they both scrambled back into their clothes.

Apollo was the first to speak. "That guy was too weird!"

"He did have a good point though. We really should put them in water."

"Mmmm. Sounds good," Apollo sidled up to his lover so that their groins met and then planted a gentle kiss on his lips. "Turbowash as soon as we get back to the Galactica?"

Starbuck smirked at him as he bent over to pick up a flower. "The irises."