Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
649
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,197

Oral Fixation

Summary:

Badfic challenge response.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Oral Fixation
By (Like I'm really going to admit to this. Get real!)

Date: Jan 2001
Pairing: Apollo/Starbuck
Rating: PG-13
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Summary: Badfic challenge response.


Starbuck rushed into the landing bay to greet his good friend Apollo. The captain was returning from a *very important secret mission*.

As soon as Apollo climbed out of his viper Starbuck ran over and threw his arms around him. "Oh, Appy! I'm so glad you made it back safe and sound!"

"It was rough going for a while there, but I think I've managed to keep the universe safe for humanity for another day," Apollo said confidently.

Starbuck felt the talons dig into his arm as he was suddenly yanked aside.

"Appy!" Sheba gushed, plastering herself against Apollo, "I was so worried about you! I just don't know what I would do if I lost you. You strong, brave, virile, handsome warrior you!"

He pried Sheba off of him with the help of a crowbar that a helpful landing bay  technician had handed him. "Have you gone daft, woman? Nobody but Starbuck, about whom I don't spend my nights fantasizing about his naked, sweaty, gorgeous body writhing underneath me while I pound my granite hard, enormous cock into his hot cavern of anal love, is allowed to call me 'Appy'."

"Forgive me, you sexy stud! I just lose control whenever I catch sight of your beautiful body," Sheba simpered from the floor where she had fallen after the crowbar incident.

"Being the wonderful, sexy, well-endowed warrior that I am, I will consider it," Apollo stated primly as he stepped over her prone form.

"You're too good to me," Sheba said, trying to lick his boots.

"Yes. I know. Come along Starbuck, I'll allow you to be graced by my presence on the way to the decontamination chamber."

"No germs would even dare to come near you!" Starbuck reminded him, "Your wonderfulness is a powerful force."

"You are correct, Lieutenant. How silly of me to have forgotten. In that case you can bask in my greatness on the walk back to my quarters." Apollo told him magnanimously.

"Walk?! I won't hear of it! I'll carry you if you'll allow me the honor."

Apollo considered this for a moment. "Permission granted."

Starbuck nearly wept with joy. The other people in the landing bay were green with envy.

As Starbuck carried his captain in his arms down the corridors, Apollo pondered aloud, "I'm thinking of changing my name. Apollo doesn't suit me as well as I'd like."

"What would you change it to?" Starbuck whispered, awed that the captain would share his brilliant idea with an unworthy person such as himself.

"I haven't decided just yet. Maybe 'Captain Colonial'. Nah, not impressive enough. How about 'The Avenging Angel', better yet the 'Awesome Avenging Angel', people could call me 'Triple A' for short."

"Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! No one else could ever think up a name like that!"

"Yes. I am brilliant. How clever of you to notice."

"I notice everything about you, Triple A," Starbuck enthused.

"As well you should."

They reached Apollo's quarters and Starbuck held him so that he could reach the pad to key the unlock code in to. Starbuck carried him into the quarters when the door opened and set him down lovingly on the longseat.

"Your attentiveness, while expected, is most appreciated," Apollo said magnanimously. "I've decided to reward you by allowing you to suck my cock."

"I'm so thrilled!" Starbuck nearly swooned as he knelt down in front of his idol, "You've no idea how much I've always wanted to have Triple A!"

The End