Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,291
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,232

The World According To Max

Summary:

A cat's eye view of my two favorite boys.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Title: The World According To Max
Author: Jen lmr 

Date: May 2, 2001
Fandom: Battlestar Galactica
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Dedication: For Max' birthday. Happy Birthday Max!

Summary: A cat's eye view of my two favorite boys.


*****

Max woke up and realized that he was lying on the floor. He shook his head back and forth a few times and couldn't believe his eyes!

Everything was so... HUGE!

He went to smack himself in his face with his hand and...

"Meeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'Did I just howl something that sounded like 'meow'?' Max thought to himself.

'Nah.'

He tried voice again.

"Meow."

He smack himself in the face again and thats when he realized that his hand was furry. In fact, it wasn't a hand at all but a paw!

Heavy footsteps sounded from behind the main entryway. He ran behind the longseat and peered out at the approaching giants.

*****

"... I'm telling you Apollo, this is the perfect system..."

The voices broke off momentarily as two very large, muscular men wearing tan and brown uniforms entered the room.

A huge sigh.

"We've been over this and over this before. I'm telling you that I'm beginning to wonder if it'll ever work, Starbuck."

"Of course it will work! You want this as much as I do, don't you?"

"Of course I do! It's just that sometimes I wonder if we really want the same thing." Apollo sighed miserably.

"We *do* both want the same thing! That's the problem!"

*****

Max cringed further back into his hiding place behind the longseat. These two men seemed angry... frustrated...

Max thanked Sagan that he was a cat and he didn't have to deal with that.

'WHAT!'

'A CAT!'

'GREAT SAGAN! I'M A CAT!'

'How did that happen?'

Max thought furiously back to the last thing he remembered. He was on the Rising Star, sitting next to this total jerk. They were at a gaming table, the jerk was winning. The next hand the jerk turned to him and said, "I bet I win this one too."

Never one to turn down a dare, Max said, "You're on! I bet anything that you come out a loser."

"Anything?"

"Yeah. Anything," Max said confidently, relying on his new system of betting. He knew he couldn't lose!

The pyramid cards were laid on the table and the next thing Max knew he was sitting on someone's ill kept carpeting and then these two 'people' came into the room arguing.

*****

"You got that right! Why do you *always* have to be the one who's in charge?" Apollo gave his stubborn lover an exasperated look.

"I don't always have to be in charge!" Starbuck protested. Then he mumbled softly, "I just prefer it that way."

"What was that?" Apollo demanded.

"You heard me." Another mumble.

"I hear just fine and I didn't hear what you said!" Apollo shouted in frustration.

"I. Prefer. It. That. Way." Starbuck glared at his companion.

"No."

"No?"

"That's right, 'no'. If we're going to have a relationship *I* want to be in charge."

"Ha! Why do I have to be the woman?" Starbuck shouted angrily.

"Because of this..." Apollo pulled his wingmate roughly to him. Starbuck fought the onslaught at first but then lost the battle and matched tongue thrust for tongue thrust. He moaned his pleasure.

*****

Max moaned. 'Lords! What I wouldn't give to pull those two apart and sandwich himself in between the two of them!

*****

With difficulty Starbuck pulled back from his lover's embrace. "You always do that when ever we have this argument," he accused.

Apollo grinned wickedly at licked at his partner's earlobe. "That's because it always seems to work."

"Mmmmmm," was all the blond could respond as the dark-haired man began tracing a path down his neck with his tongue. Before he knew it his tunic had somehow been removed and his companion was now working on the fastenings to his pants.

Apollo began guiding his partner towards the bedroom, whispering naughty things in the Lieutenants ear as he did so.

"This still doesn't mean you get to be the top," Starbuck murmured weakly.

"Mmmm, we'll see." Apollo smiled into his lover's neck.

"And this argument isn't over..." the blond trailed off.

"Mmmm."

*****

Max' eyes were practically popping out of his head. 'What fine specimens of manhood!' He shivered in anticipation at the thought of what the men would do next.

Thinking fast, he dashed towards the bedchamber to find a good hiding spot in which to watch. He had almost made it to the open doorway when something thumped hard against him.

He howled in surprise as the large men toppled to the floor in front of him with a large thud. Quickly he bounded over the fallen figures and darted under the bed. From his hiding place he watched the two giants.

'DRAT! I'm really going to have to get used to this new body!'

Max shook his head as if to clear it.

'Wait a centon... get used to it? I don't want to get used to it! I'm a man, not a cat!'

*****

As Apollo moved backwards he tripped over something on the floor and found himself losing his balance. He clutched onto his lover tightly trying to right himself but the blond was too lost in a haze of lust to realize what was happening. The next thing the Captain knew he was flat on his back on the bedchamber floor with his lover sprawled on top of him.

"Geez, 'Pol," Starbuck gasped, "Couldn't you even wait to get to the bed?"

"I tripped over something." Apollo struggled underneath his wingmate. "Did you hear that howl?"

"Just the howling of my heart," the blond looked down at him with a sappy grin.

The Captain rolled his eyes at that. "Just help me up, okay?"

The Lieutenant's grin turned wicked as he eyed his companion. "Nah. I like it where I'm at."

"What?"

"On top!" Starbuck giggled breathlessly as he ground his groin into his lovers and leaned in for a punishing kiss.

When they broke for air, Apollo gasped, "We'll see about that!"

The two men proceeded to wrestle on the floor until they were both sweaty and naked, their erections weeping profusely.

*****

In his hiding spot, Max purred loudly and rubbed himself ecstatically against the carpeting.

*****

"Gods, yes! Oh, 'Pol! Yes! YES!"

"Starbuck! Starbuck! Staaaaaarrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!"

"More, 'Pol! MOOOORRRREEE!!!" The blond screamed as pleasure blocked everything else out.

The dark-haired warrior pounded furiously into his lover. When he felt the spasming of his lover's inner walls, his orgasm ripped through him shattering intensity. Finally spent he collapsed on top of his equally satiated companion.

They lay where they were on the floor for long moments, their bodies still tingling with sensation. Eventually, the discomfort of the floor forced the lovers to move to the bed.

Lying cuddled up to next each other on the bed, Apollo finally spoke. "Starbuck?"

"Mmmm."

"Sorry about the argument."

"What argument?"

Apollo chuckled affectionately. "Next time you can be on top."

"Nah. The bottom is good too."

"Why do I get the feeling you goad me into these arguments on purpose?"

Starbuck gave his lover an evil smirk before taking him into his embrace and devouring his mouth with his own.

*****

Underneath the bed, Max snuggled up into a comfortable ball and began to doze. He thought perhaps he might not mind staying a cat for a few more days. The entertainment couldn't be beat!