Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,642
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,455

Guilty Pleasures

Summary:

We all have our guilty pleasures.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Guilty Pleasures
By Jen lmr

Rating: R
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.coom

Summary: We all have our guilty pleasures.

It had been quite a few sectar's since Serina's passing. Starbuck had been absently wondering over Apollo's continued lack of a sex life. Not that Apollo had ever had a very active dating life, but he hadn't shown the slightest bit of interest in anyone at all.

Apollo just contented himself with hanging out with him and Boomer at the OC usually. Sometimes on increasingly rare occasions he'd go with them to the Rising Star. He seemed to spend the majority of his evenings at home though.

Athena and his father had expressed some concern over Apollo's continued withdrawal also. The three of them put their heads together and decided that since Apollo's birthday was coming up they would throw a surprise party for him. It was to be family and a few close friends waiting for him in his quarters. Starbuck's job was to make sure Apollo returned there directly after patrol.

*****

Apollo felt guilty turning down invitations from family and friends. He hoped he hadn't hurt anyone's feelings but he was quite content spending time alone. Besides, he'd developed a new favorite pastime that he thoroughly enjoyed indulging himself in when Boxey was in learning period or after Boxey was asleep and all was quiet for the night.

*****

On the day of Apollo's birthday, Starbuck asked him out for a drink after they got back from patrol. Apollo sighed inwardly, he didn't really feel like it but he supposed their was no getting out of it. At least he would be spending time with his good friend instead of at a hated family gathering.

With a warm smile at his friend, they headed off to the OC. He really did enjoy Starbuck's company immensely. Their was no one he would rather spend time with. It's just that lately he was enjoying more solitary pursuits.

Upon entering the Officer's Club Boomer greeted them both warmly, wished Apollo a happy birthday, and gestured for the barman to bring a round of drinks on him.

"The next round is on you, Bucko."

"Of course it is." Starbuck grinned good-naturedly and exchange a look with Boomer.

The three of them sat chatting for awhile, had a couple of drinks, then Apollo stood up to leave.

"Well, I'd better be going now. I should check on Boxey and all."

"Sure. I'll go with you. I haven't seen Boxey for awhile, I kind of miss the little squirt." Starbuck volunteered.

Apollo was a little surprised that his friend's didn't try to talk him in to staying longer but was also relieved. He hated making excuses.

He and Starbuck headed back to his quarters.

"So, got any plans for later tonight?"

'Ah, no wonder Starbuck didn't try to talk him into staying at the OC. He probably planned on trying to talk him into going to the Rising Star.' "Not especially. I was really looking forward to spending a quiet night at home."

"You seem to do that a lot lately." Starbuck commented with a quirk of his eyebrow. "Any reason in particular?"

"No. I'm just not the party animal that you are." Apollo smiled at his friend, "You know what a homebody I can be."

"Yeah. But too much of anything isn't good for you. I miss hanging out with you as much as we used to."

Apollo started to reply but they had reached his door. He keyed in the code and they both entered to "Surprise!"

Apollo's eyes widened and he groaned inwardly. His whole family was there along with Cassie, Sheba, Jolly, Greenbean, Giles, Rigel, and Bojay. 'Bojay? He didn't even really like Bojay.'

The door chimed and Starbuck opened it to let Boomer in.

"Surprise." Boomer grinned.

His sister came over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and wished him a happy birthday. This was followed by Sheba who kissed him on the lips instead of the cheek.

Apollo pasted a smile on his face. 'This was going to be a long evening.' He greeted his well wishers, threw a glare at Starbuck, and allowed himself to be led over to a large cake that was on the small table in front of the longseat. 'Oh Lords! Please don't let them sing!'

They all broke into a birthday song and made him blow out the candles on the cake.

After the cake was served and everyone was standing around mingling, talking and laughing. Apollo made his way over to his wingmate and pulled him aside.

"You know how much I hate surprise parties, don't you?" He said without even moving his lips.

Starbuck gave him one of those infamous grins and shrugged, "We figured we couldn't get you to go out, so we'd bring the party to you."

"I'm going to get you for this." Again not moving his lips.

Starbuck smiled at him again, "Hey, it wasn't all my idea."

"I'm sure you begged them not to do it." Apollo rolled his eyes.

Starbuck laughed and suddenly found someone across the room that he just *had* to talk to.

Apollo tried to block his escape but was waylaid by Sheba.

"How about we celebrate in private later?" Sheba whispered in his ear.

"I really don't think that I'm up to it."

"Oh, I think I can help you in that department." Sheba purred.

Apollo flushed and cleared his throat, "I think Boxey is calling me." Then he quickly made an escape of his own.

He noticed that Bojay had been flirting with almost every female in the room. "Hey, Bojay!" Apollo greeted him. "Sheba's been looking for you."

"Really? Thanks Apollo." Bojay headed off for his next victim, leaving a smirking Apollo behind.

Some time later, he was talking with Boomer and Jolly when Starbuck came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Apollo turned around to find that Starbuck had the biggest grin on his face that Apollo had ever seen.

"Can I talk to you a minute?"

"Sure," Apollo looked at his friend quizzically, "What's up?"

Starbuck's grin got impossibly wider, "I mean can I talk to you in private."

"Okay." Apollo was really puzzled with Starbuck's attitude but excused himself, "I'll be back. I have a feeling Starbuck's up to no good."

Boomer and Jolly laughed. "Whatever it is I had nothing to do with it." Boomer defended himself.

Apollo followed Starbuck into the bedchamber. "What...?"

Then he heard it.

'Oh No!' Apollo flushed crimson.

Starbuck burst out laughing. "So I was on my way back from the turboflush when I heard a strange noise coming from your bedchamber. Being the good friend that I am, I came in to investigate. Imagine my surprise when I discovered the source of the noise."

'That damned defective thing!' Apollo cursed inwardly. "It's not what you think."

Starbuck was still chuckling, "You don't have to be embarrassed. So you have a few sex toys. I just can't figure out who you use them with. Have you been holding out on me?"

Apollo flushed an even deeper shade of red.

"Ohhhh," Understanding dawned in his friend's eyes, "You should have told me. I'd be happy to help you out, especially with that long vibrating one."

"Very funny. Can you just drop the subject and never speak of it again, please?" Apollo stammered as he headed for the door, "We really should get back out there."

Starbuck blocked his way, "I don't think so. You've been spending way too much time alone and as your best friend the least I can do is help you to rectify that situation." His smile was predatory.

Apollo stared at him, speechless.

"How about I come back after everyone's gone and we can play with your toys together?"

Apollo forced his slack jaw closed and stammered out, "You...I...we..."

Starbuck nodded his head in the affirmative, placed a quick kiss on the stunned Captain's lips, smiled and brushed past him out the door.

Apollo stared after him a moment, then broke into a very wide grin. 'Maybe surprise parties aren't so bad after all.'

He headed back out to his guests feeling in much better spirits than he had before. He mingled with friends and family and exchanged furtive glances with his smiling wingmate every so often.

He noticed Bojay had Sheba practically pinned in the corner. When she gave him a seeking look he pretended not to notice. He saw Starbuck repeatedly disentangle himself from Cassieopea. A fact which improved his good mood considerably.

Eventually the evening wound to a close and his guests departed. Starbuck gave him a wink on his way out the door.

*****

"This was a great party don't you think?" Boxey asked as Apollo was tucking him into bed.

"It sure was." Apollo agreed with a smile.

"Were you really surprised?"

"Oh, you better believe it." He sighed happily as he kissed his son goodnight.

*****

About a centar later he heard a soft knock on his door and rushed to open it.

"I didn't want to ring the chime and wake Boxey." Starbuck said softly.

Apollo smiled, "Good thinking," Then feeling suddenly nervous, "Do you want something to drink?"

Starbuck chuckled, shook his head no, then suddenly leaned forward and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Apollo returned the kiss whole heartedly. 'Lords, I can't believe we're actually doing this!'

They barely broke apart long enough to make their way to the bedchamber. Once there Starbuck began hurriedly stripping them both of their clothing, stopping occasionally for another long kiss.

Apollo's head was spinning. He'd often fantasized that Starbuck was here with him when he was engaging in his favorite 'pastime' but he never actually thought he would be.

The next thing he knew he was being pushed back onto the bed with his lover to be leaning over him.

"Don't move. I just need to get into your little 'toy box'." Starbuck whispered as he nibbled on his earlobe.

He returned with the vibrator, a cock ring, nipple clamps, a butt plug, and some lube. Apollo moaned in excitement.

"Which one should we try first?" The blonde pilot purred at him.

Apollo flushed but answered, "I'm pretty fond of the vibrator but as you may have noticed, it has a tendency to turn on and off on its own."

"I think we can still work with that for now. But now I know what to get you for a belated birthday present." He grinned mischievously.

He turned the vibrator on and began teasing it lightly over Apollo's chest, making his lover moan as he teased his nipples to hard little points. He leaned down and took each bud into his mouth in turn then fastened the nipple clamps onto each one.

He moved upwards and captured Apollo's mouth with his own for a soul shattering kiss before breaking away and scattering tiny kisses and licks along his neck and nibbling on his earlobes.

Apollo was writhing and moaning beneath him maddeningly so Starbuck moved lower and began teasing his lover's cock and balls with the vibrator before moving further down and teasing his lovely opening.

The next thing a nearly incoherent with need Apollo knew, Starbuck was fastening the cock ring on his engorged cock. He felt a moist finger enter him and pull back out, rubbing his sweet spot on the way. He moaned at the loss until he felt two fingers enter him and repeat what the first finger had done. This was followed by the sensation of the vibrator being slowly worked inside him. "Oh, Starbuck! Yes!"

Starbuck left the vibrator where it was and moved up to claim Apollo's mouth once again. He broke away panting, "You're so hot, I can't get enough of you!"

"Take all you want!" Apollo panted back with a grin.

Starbuck leaned back on his knees, straddling his lover's chest. He reached over and lubed up the butt plug before gently inserting it into himself. Apollo gasped at the erotic sight his friend made. He then began writhing even more, his cock seeking contact with his lovers.

Starbuck pulled away, "I've waited too long for this. I'm going to make it last as long as I can."

"Oh, please. I need you so bad!"

Starbuck shook his head then slowly worked his way down to his lover's straining member. His tongue lapped up the pre-cum that was leaking out of the head before he took the entire length of it into his mouth. He alternated licking and sucking in a rhythmic way until his friend was pleading constantly and thrashing back and forth wildly.

"Pleeeeeeaaaasssse!!! I need you!!! Right now!!!!"

Starbuck pulled his mouth off of his delicious treat and grinned, "Impatient are we?"

"Ooooooooohhhhhh yeeeeessssssss! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssse!!"

The blonde moved forward and captured his lover's mouth in another passionate kiss.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"Frack me! Frack me now!!!"

Starbuck obliged him by pulling out the vibrator and shutting it off, then replacing it with his rock hard erection. He pushed his lover's legs up around his waist and began pumping slowly in and out but his lover was having none of that. He began bucking wildly trying to get him to increase the pace.

The sight of his best friend writhing beneath him and the sounds of his moaning and pleading were more than Starbuck could take and he began pumping faster and harder until he was screaming his release, "Apppoooollllllooooo!"

He collapsed on top of his still hard lover, breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath.

"That was incredible!" Starbuck gasped.

"What about me?" Apollo gasped back, still writhing underneath his lover.

"Believe me. I haven't forgotten about you." Starbuck smiled down at him.

Sitting up he reached behind him and pulled the butt plug out. He climbed off of his friend and got on his hands and knees, wriggling his butt suggestively.

Needing no further encouragement Apollo immediately got behind his lover and plunged into his hot tightness in one swift move. Then he pulled out far enough to unfasten the cock ring and began a fast and furious pace. Being unable to come for so long had driven him wild and he knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

With a final thrust he poured out his seed deep inside his lover shouting out his name as he did so. He collapsed on top of him in a boneless heap.

When he came back to himself, Starbuck was nudging him. He couldn't believe he actually came so hard that he passed out for a moment!

He rolled off of his lover and pulled him into an embrace, kissing him fiercely. They lay in each other's arms silently afterwards exchanging kisses and nibbles. Starbuck reached over and delicately removed the nipple clamps, then laved each nipple thoroughly with his tongue.

Finally, Starbuck broke the silence, "Now wasn't that better than playing with your toys alone?"

Apollo chuckled, "Much better. I didn't even know you'd be interested."

"Oh, I'm very interested in you." Starbuck said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Same time tomorrow night?"

"You insatiable devil you!" Starbuck teased.

"You don't want me spending too much time alone, do you?" Apollo batted his eyelashes.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for anything. Believe me."

"I'll leave the door unlocked so that you don't have to knock."

"I'll bring some of my own toys." Starbuck grinned wickedly.

"You know something Starbuck?"

"Hm."

"It's so great that we have so many shared interests."

Starbuck just laughed and dove in for another kiss.

The End