Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
447
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,340

Debriefing

Summary:

A virtually plotless piece of smut. Also, a 'sex in strange places' snippet.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Debriefing
By Jen lmr

Fandom: Battlestar Galactica
Pairing: Apollo/Starbuck
Rating: NC-17
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com


Summary: A virtually plotless piece of smut. Also, a 'sex in strange places' snippet.


Apollo and Starbuck sat in the briefing room waiting for Colonel Tigh to arrive.

"I don't believe this. He gets all hot and bothered if we don't show up here on time, but then he can't even bother to show up himself!"

Starbuck complained.

"I know what you mean but there's nothing we can do about it," Apollo said grimly.

"Actually, I could think of something that could help us pass the time," the Lieutenant leered at his Captain.

"Are you nuts? No way. Not here."

"Oh, come on. Just a quickie," the blond waggled his eyebrows at his wingmate.

"No."

"Pleeaaassssee."

"No."

"I'll let you be the top," Starbuck offered hopefully.

"No. Don't ask me again."

"Okay, I won't," the Lieutenant replied mischievously as he stood up, lowered his pants, and bent over the desk.

His reply was a low groan and the sound of pants being unfastened.

Starbuck let out a soft moan of pleasure as he felt lubricated fingers probing his hole. He lost himself in the sensations that those

talented fingers were giving him. He moaned again, this time in protest when the fingers were removed.

Apollo must have sensed his need because soon the fingers were replaced, moving even more vigorously inside him than he'd ever felt his lover

do before.

"Oh, oh, ooooh Sagan, Apollo! I knew this was a good idea!"

His response was those heavenly fingers forcing themselves into him even harder.

"Ooooooh, Pol!"

The fingers were removed again only to be replaced by a large cock that began pounding mercilessly into him.

Starbuck was mindless with want. "YES! YES! YES!"

The punishing thrusts were so intense that he came without even having his own organ touched. He screamed his release.

"Pooooooooolllllllllllllll!" And collapsed onto the desk to the sensation of hot fluid spurting deep inside of him.

He opened his eyes and gazed into the beautiful green eyes of his lover. 'Huh?' He shook his head to clear it. "P-pol?"

Apollo had an extremely pained look on his face. Starbuck whipped his head around and found himself staring directly into the deep brown eyes

of none other than Colonel Tigh.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Apollo muttered weakly.

"Frankly, I think it was the best idea our impetuous Lieutenant has ever come up with." Tigh gave them both an evil smirk.


The End