Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,661
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
2,013

Diciplinary Action

Summary:

Colonel Tigh punishes Starbuck. A 5P challenge.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Disciplinary Action
By Jen lmr 

Date: Feb 2001
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Pairing: Starbuck/Tigh
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Summary: Colonel Tigh punishes Starbuck. A 5P challenge.

Person - Colonel Tigh
Place - The officers club
Prop - a table
Piece of clothing - a jock strap
( sexual ) position - daggit style


Starbuck ducked quickly around the corner. Colonel Tigh had been in a foul mood all secton and running into him was most definitely not something he wanted to do. Especially considering that today was the second time this sectar that he'd been late for patrol.

He sighed in relief as the Colonel passed by without noticing him. He wasn't about to miss tonight's triad match because he got stuck with punishment duty. Entering the change room he began getting ready for tonight's triad match with a satisfied smirk still on his face.

"What are you looking so smug about?" Apollo asked him.

"Oh, nothing," he replied airily. "Just a narrow escape from Colonel Tigh."

"Lucky you. That man has been in such a temper lately."

"Tell me about it. When he walks into a room anymore, everyone starts quaking in their boots wondering who his next target is going to be."

"Do you have any idea what his problem is?"

"Nope. I've been too busy trying to avoid an ass reaming to even think about trying to find out."

Apollo chuckled, "Well, don't worry about that now. Right now all you need to worry about is not getting your ass reamed out on the court."

"Ha! Any day those joker's could get the best of me..."

"I know, I know. Save it for the triad court," Apollo said indulgently.

The game went wonderfully. Their team won 15 - 2. Both warriors were in an extremely good mood when they entered the Officer's Club later that night. Starbuck indulged in no small amount of spirits by the time the club closed for the evening.

He and Apollo only made it a few steps out of the OC when he literally ran right smack into Colonel Tigh.

"Umph!" The blond practically bounced off of the Colonel and would have probably fallen if the dark man hadn't grabbed him to steady him.

"Lieutenant Starbuck, you're just the man I was hoping to see," The man definitely did not look happy as he continued to hold onto Starbuck's arm.

"I...uh, I..." Starbuck shot his wingmate a pleading look.

Apollo gave him an apologetic shrug. "See you for patrol tomorrow," he mumbled before hurrying away.

The blond turned his attention back to the Colonel and have him a sickly smile.

"Come with me." Tigh led him back in to the OC.

"You're going to buy me a drink?" Starbuck asked, confused.

"Hardly. This just happens to be the most convenient place to talk privately. If I didn't know better I'd think you were avoiding me."

"Me? Avoiding you?"

The Colonel ignored him and turned to the barman, "Carl, go can go home now. I'll lock up. The Lieutenant and I have a few things to discuss."

"Thanks, Colonel," Carl called as he made his way quickly out the door.

When they were alone, Tigh turned back to his companion. "Had a few drinks tonight, have you?" he said scrutinizing the blond.

"U-umm...a-a couple," Starbuck stammered.

"I hope its not going to cause you to be late for patrol tomorrow."

"N-no, I won't be late."

"Really?" the dark man gave him a pointed look. "Because you seem to be having a little problem with tardiness lately."

"Problem? Nope. No problem," he shook his head vigorously, "I seem to be quite good at it, in fact." Starbuck couldn't stop the drunken snicker that accompanied that last remark.

Tigh looked like he was turning purple. The blond was still dazedly noting the interesting shade of the Colonel's face when he suddenly found himself being grabbed and shoved face first over a table.

"You think this is funny, Lieutenant?"

"N-no, Sir!"

"That's not the way it looks to me!" Tigh snarled as he began unfastening Starbuck's pants, then shoved them roughly to his ankles.

"Colonel Tigh!" the blond gasped, shocked. "W-what are you doing?!"

"Making a point," the dark man replied as he snapped the elastic waistband of the jock strap his captive was wearing.

"Owwww!"

The jock strap followed his pants down to his ankles. "You like making jokes?" Tigh said, giving the firm white buttocks several hard smacks. "I have a sense of humor too!" Several more smacks followed this statement.

"Yeeeouch! Colonel, stop!"

"Stop? Why, Lieutenant," SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "I'm merely *punctuating* my point." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "See, I can make a joke too."
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get the point! I get the point! Colonel, stop!!" Starbuck writhed and squirmed on the table struggling to get up. Unfortunately for his exposed buttocks, he found the Colonel was pressing one hand firmly onto the small of his back, making escape impossible.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "I'm not done making my point, Lieutenant." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Starbuck's butt cheeks were becoming a deep burning red. "Please! I get it! I get it! I really do!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "I don't think you do, Lieutenant! But you will!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do! I really do!" Starbuck was practically sobbing at this point, "No more jokes! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Yeeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwwcccccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! No more being late for patrol! I swear! Please, stop!!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "You forgot trying to avoid me!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Starbuck howled in agony, openly crying now. "N-never avoid y-you!! I s-swear!!! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "I-I'll n-never t-try t-to a-avoid y-you a-again!!!!!!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The Colonel laid down a few more well placed swats, these the hardest of them all. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I'm glad we could come to an understanding, Lieutenant," Tigh said as he gently rubbed Starbuck's abused backside.

The blond sniffled and nodded his head, not getting up from the table.

Tigh gazed admiringly at the well-spanked globes. "You know, I should have done this yahrens ago." He smiled to himself and moved his hand lower, reaching further between the slightly parted legs.

Starbuck's head shot up when he felt a hand caress his balls. "Colonel Tigh!"

SMACK! "I didn't tell you that you could get up, now did I?"

"Yeowch! No, you didn't tell me!"

"That's right. So stay put." Tigh's hand became bolder. He reached farther forward and stroked the Lieutenant's cock before moving back again to fondle the sac.

The blond's face began to flame almost as red as his ass when he felt himself begin to grow hard. It grew even redder when the Colonel's throaty chuckle let him know that he had noticed.

Tigh became bolder still and reached one hand around in front of Starbuck to stroke the growing member while continuing to fondle his balls from behind. In mere microns, the Lieutenant found that he was as hard as a rock.

"Oooohhh." Starbuck dropped his head completely down onto the tabletop. It popped back up when he heard the sound of pants unfastening behind him. "Colonel?"

"Relax. You boys are always talking about getting a good ass reaming from me, now you're going to be the first one to actually get one," Tigh said as his fingers began exploring the Lieutenant's hole.

"Mmmmmmm." The blond didn't know whether to be frightened or relieved. The sensations that were coursing through his body were incredible, but he had never had sex with another man before. Never even really though about it.

Just then, Tigh's finger's scraped against his prostate. "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Sssssssaaaaaaggggggggaaaaaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!!"

The Colonel chuckled, "Liked that, did you?"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssss!" Starbuck began trying to push himself backwards to take the fingers deeper into him.

"Ah, ah, ah. Patience, Lieutenant," Tigh chided.

"Tigh, please!!!!"

"Not yet." The dark man wiggled his fingers inside of his partner some more.

"Tttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Yes, Lieutenant?" Another scrape against the prostate. "You need something?"

"Looooorrrrrrrrddddddddddssssss yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmoooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" Starbuck was practically bucking off of the table.

"You don't want to wait any longer?"

"Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Nnnnnnnnooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!"

Tigh chuckled evilly, "So in other words, you don't like to be kept waiting?"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! PLEASE MOOOORRREEEE!!!!!"

"So you're not going to keep others waiting in the future?"

"WWWHHHHAAAAATTTTT???!!!!"

The Colonel removed his fingers and drove his already lubed cock into the Lieutenant in one swift motion.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

"Don't ever be late again."  Tigh began pounding into the hot hole daggit style with an abandon that was almost primal. Faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. His balls smacking into the abused buttocks before him causing an unbelievable sensation of pleasure and pain in the Lieutenant.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!" Starbuck came more forcefully than he ever had in his life. His eyes rolled back in his head and everything went black for a moment. He returned to awareness just in time to feel Tigh spasming deep within him. The force of his orgasm almost causing the table to topple over.

They remained where they were for several centons, each fighting to catch their breath. Finally Tigh straightened and adjusted his uniform. The dark man helped the blond man up off of the table, pulled him to him, and gave him a kiss that made them both go weak in the knees.

Silently he watched as Starbuck gingerly pulled his clothing back up over his aching bottom. When he was ready, Tigh gestured towards the door in an 'after you' motion.

Starbuck headed out the door thinking to himself that he should definitely be late more often.

Tigh headed out the door after him definitely looking happier than he had been in ages.

The End