Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,859
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,859

Apollo's Apology

Summary:

Starbuck is mad at Apollo. Can Apollo make it up to him?

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Apollo's Apology
By Jen lmr 

Date: Feb 2001
Fandom: Battlestar Galactica
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Summary: Starbuck is mad at Apollo. Can Apollo make it up to him?


Starbuck woke to the sensation of something tickling his face. He tried brushing it away but it was very persistent. Opening his eyes and coming fully into wakefulness he found that his Captain was sitting on the edge of his bunk, holding a single red rose, and smiling brightly at him.

"What do *you* want?" Starbuck asked irritably.

"To see you," Apollo replied, caressing his love's face again with the flower.

"Well, I don't want to see you. Go away," the Lieutenant snapped before closing his eyes and rolling over.

"Please look at me," his lover pleaded, moving to the other side of the bed.

"No."

"Look, I know I've been a jerk, but I really want to make it up to you."

"Yes, you are a jerk and the answer is still no."

"Please. I have a whole special day planned just for you."

"No. Now go away. I have to get up for patrol in a centar."

"No, you don't. That's part of my surprise. Now come on. Pllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee."

Starbuck peeked out from under the blanket. "What do you mean I don't have to go on patrol?"

"I arranged for the whole day off for the both of us. I know I've been awful to you and I'm going to spoil you rotten all day," Green eyes batted hopefully, "please."

"Thank you for the day off but I'm certainly not spending it with *you*." Starbuck flipped the blanket back over his head.

"I'm not going to go away until you agree to come with me."

"Suit yourself, you worthless boray."

"I am a boray."

"You're also a son-of-a-daggit."

"The worst."

"And an unfeeling jackass."

"Absolutely."

Starbuck sat up a hissed softly so as not to be overheard, "You made me suck off Jolly, you creep!"

"I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again."

"You laughed at me when you found out Colonel Tigh spanked me, you insensitive toad!"

"I am a toad, I am. You can even spank me if you want. With a belt even."

"You tried to egg Rita on to get her to punish me, you lunatic! Do you know what kind of things that woman *does* to me?! Well, do you?! I'll be lucky if she doesn't permanently maim me!"

"It was unforgivable. I promise to get someone to torture me. I swear I will!" the Captain vowed feverently.

"Ha! Don't even make me bring up that dinner where Sheba was your date and I had to ask Cassie to marry me! *Marry me* for Sagan's sake! What kind of monster are you?!"

"The worst kind. I don't know what came over me. My only defense is temporary insanity."

"I'll say you're insane! I hate you!"

"I love you."

"Now I've heard a rumor that Becky is planning on doing something nice for Sheba! You *know* how I feel about Sheba!"

"I had nothing to do with that, I swear!"

Blue eyes narrowed suspiciously. "I'll just *bet* you didn't."

"I didn't. Besides Becky is always nice to you. Remember that time she put you on that planet with all of those female sex slaves? And what about all of the nice things *I've* done for you?"

"Hmph! Like what?"

"I've taken you on several lovely vacations during the last few sectars. Haven't I?"

"Uh-huh. You also left me tied to your bed wearing a diaper."

"I was angry."

"Well, now *I'm* angry. Go away!"

"Please, please, please come with me. I love you and I swear I'll make it up to you."

"No."

"Oh, for Sagan's sake just go with him so the rest of us can get some sleep!" Boomer called from the next bunk.

Apollo just continued to look at his lover pleadingly.

"Fine," Starbuck groused, "but this doesn't mean anything has changed between us."

"I know. All I ask is that you give me a chance."

"I'm warning you. This had better be good."

"It'll be better than good. I promise."

*****

"The Rising Star? How original." Starbuck snapped as they boarded the shuttle.

"You love the Rising Star. I even brought plenty of cubits for you to gamble with later tonight."

Starbuck said nothing but his expression softened a little.

When they entered their luxurious private suite, they were greeted by the heavenly aroma of all of Starbuck's favorite morning meal foods.

The blond merely sniffed, turned up his nose, and flopped down on some cushions.

Apollo immediately went to fill up a plate and sit next to him.

"I'm not hungry," the Lieutenant said petulantly.

"I'll feed you," his companion pleaded.

"I guess that would be alright," was the reluctant reply.

The Captain beamed happily and began feeding his partner until he told him he'd had enough. "How would you feel about a nice foot rub now?"

"I suppose."

Apollo removed his lover's boots and socks and began enthusiastically rubbing the long slender feet. Stopping every now and again to kiss and lick them.

"That's enough for now," Starbuck said after a 20 centons. "Strip."

"You want to have sex?" The dark-haired warrior looked overjoyed.

"Nope. After you strip, hand me your belt. Your butt and it have an appointment. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah," Apollo said weakly as he began to undress.

When he was finished Starbuck order him to lean over the back of a nearby chair. "Now we'll see how funny you think this *really* is." Lifting the belt high in to the air, he brought it down with a resounding WHACK! Apollo jumped and yelped.

"Hurts, doesn't it?"

The Captain merely nodded his head vigorously in agreement.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Four more resounding strokes had Apollo moaning pitifully.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Starbuck stopped for a moment.

"Thank Sagan thats over," the dark-haired man whimpered in a choked voice as he started to stand.

"Over?" Starbuck asked as he pushed his Captain back down. "That was just the warm-up."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"You know, I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this," the blond grinned wickedly as he surveyed Apollo's reddening behind.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Starbuck paused again to admire his work. 'Oh, yes. This is looking damn good.'

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

He ignored his errant lover's tears and his pleas for him to stop.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"PLEASE STOP! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SOOO SORRY!" Apollo was sobbing almost incoherently and his backside was such an angry red that it could almost be described as burgundy.

Starbuck gave him another ten strokes with the belt for good. "Well, I guess that's enough for this morning's spanking."

"T-this m-mornings? Y-you m-mean there's more?"

"I'm thinking once after every meal sounds pretty good to me."

"E-very m-meal!"

"You're starting to not sound very sorry anymore."

"I am sorry! I am!" Apollo wailed.

"You did say that I could spank you with a belt, didn't you?"

"Y-yes."

"You did say you'd do anything to make things up to me, didn't you?"

"Y-yes."

"You did say you loved me, didn't you?"

"Yes! More than anything!"

"Then a spanking after every meal it is. Agreed?"

"Agreed," a still sniffling Apollo reluctantly replied.

"Good." Starbuck unfastened his pants. "All in all that left me feeling pretty satisfied, but not quite.  You know what to do."

Green eyes brightened and the Captain took his lover's member in his mouth hungrily. When his love came he swallowed his juice greedily. Apollo looked up hopefully after he had finished. "Does this mean I'm forgiven?"

"Nope. I means you can run me a bubble bath."

"But, but, what about me?" he gestured to his unsatisfied organ.

"What about you?" Starbuck asked nonchalantly. "Are you going to run the bath or not?"

Apollo wordlessly went to run the bath. When he was finished he helped his lover into the tub then made to join him.

"Uh-uh. I'm doing this one solo. Go find something to keep you occupied until I'm finished. Oh, and one more thing," the blond paused to grab something that he'd brought into the turbowashroom with him. He slipped the cock ring on his wayward lover's erect penis. "That better still be like that when I'm finished in here."

The Captain swallowed his disappointment and turned and walked dejectedly out of the room.

After the bath, Starbuck lounged around the suite until the mid-day meal. This was followed by the promised spanking. Afterwards, feeling aroused again the blond took his lover from behind.

Afterwards a still unsatisfied and very contrite Apollo asked, "Am I forgiven now?"

"Nope. Now we go gamble. I hope you brought *tons* of cubits."

The Captain smiled weakly and gingerly got dressed. He took extreme care in fastening his pants over the erection that he was sure was about to burst.

*****

Four centars, two bottles of very expensive ambrosa, and a lot less cubits later the two returned to their suite.

Upon entering their suite Apollo pulled his lover into his arms and kissed him gently. "Surely, you must see how much I love you by now? I'm not even sure I'm going to afford to be able to eat next secton after all of this."

"Are you complaining?" blue eyes bore into him.

"No! No! I was just kind of hoping..." Apollo trailed off weakly and gestured towards his extremely painful erection.

"I don't think so. It's time for the evening meal and then you know what happens after that."

"You've got to be kidding! Come on, I'm not going to be able to sit down for two sectars!"

"Do you love me or not?"

"You know I do!"

"No, I don't. Are you really sorry or not?"

"You know I am!"

"No, I don't. Now what's for dinner?"

"Whatever you want." Apollo said resignedly.

While his lover limped to the com to order his meal of choice Starbuck reclined on the cushions and admired his lover's backside. 'Wonder if I should tell him that I forgive him and skip the after dinner spanking? Nah!'

After the meal and the spanking Starbuck took his sobbing lover in his arms and comforted him. "Now you're forgiven," he whispered in his ear.

Shiny green eyes looked deeply into blue. "Really?"

"Really."

"I don't suppose this means..." he gestured downwards.

"Sure. I think you've earned it." Starbuck released the cock ring and Apollo immediately came all over him.

"I actually had a little more planned for you than that," the Lieutenant chuckled.

"Don't worry, I really don't think it'll be long at all before I'm ready again." He kissed him passionately. "I do love you, you know."

"I know."

Apollo was right. It wasn't long at all before he was ready again.

The End