Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
569
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,310

Decontamination

Summary:

Starbuck and Apollo get down and dirty in decontamination.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Decontamination
By Jen lmr

Date: Feb 2001
Fandom: Battlestar Galactica
Rating: NC-17
Category: Slash
Pairing: Starbuck/Apollo
Feedback: jennylmr@yahoo.com

Summary: Starbuck and Apollo get down and dirty in decontamination.


Captain Apollo had just returned from a long patrol. Thoughts of his secret love were uppermost on his mind as he headed to the decontamination chamber. He just hated these long patrols. He been gone two sectons and he missed him so badly that he ached.

Stepping into the chamber he was startled to find that although it wasn't currently in use, it was occupied.

"Starbuck!" Apollo scooped his lover into his arms and gave him a dizzying kiss.

After breaking apart, but not letting go of each other, the blond gave his Captain a blinding smile. "I take it you missed me too."

"I take it you didn't want to waste any time," Apollo grinned at his naked lover. "What if someone else had walked in here instead of me?"

"They'd have gotten an eyeful. Besides, I didn't slip in here until I knew you were on your way down."

"Mmmm," Apollo moved in for another passionate kiss. Soon enough he was as naked as his partner.

The Captain spun his Lieutenant around to face the wall. "Brace yourself," he murmured huskily. "Oooh, frack! No lube."

"Right here," Starbuck bent to retrieve a tube of lube from his pile of clothes.

Apollo grabbed the lube and quickly made use of it. It had been *way* too long since he had been with his lover and he wasn't sure how much longer he could wait. With minimal preparation he plunged himself deeply into his love's waiting hole.

The blond let out a small grunt of pain and then a gasp of pleasure at the sensation of being filled so abruptly. "Oooooh, Pol!"

The dark-haired man wasted no time in setting up a punishing rhythm, stroking his lover's engorged member in time with his thrusts. All too soon, they both cried out their release. Apollo coming so forcefully that he nearly flattened his wingmate into the wall.

After catching their breath, they hurriedly cleaned themselves up and dressed. After exchanging a quick his, Starbuck shooed his lover out the door. "You better hurry up and get to debriefing before someone comes looking for you."

"Okay, I'll see you later tonight?"

"You better believe you will!" The blond gave him a lustful look.

*****

Apollo entered the briefing room with a spring in his step and a smile on his face.

Colonel Tigh raised an eyebrow. "I take it your patrol went well?"

The Captain just nodded his head noncommittally.

"Nothing eventful upon your return either?"

"No." The warrior gave him a puzzled look. "Why do you ask?"

The Colonel glowered at him. "Because since you were taking so long to get here I checked the security cameras in decontamination!"

*****

Meanwhile, Starbuck had slipped out of the decontamination chamber after waiting a couple of centons for the coast to be clear. It wasn't. He ran straight into Cassie. She stepped out of a dark alcove and gave him a resounding slap across his face.

"I came down here looking for you. These chambers do have windows in the doors you know!" She hissed furiously and stormed away.

*****