Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
255
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,130

Question Unspoken

Summary:

There was a question hanging there between them.

Work Text:

Question Unspoken
by Tommyboybbi

 

 

 

There was a question hanging there between them.  It was unspoken but they both knew what it was.

Blair refused to voice it, daring Jim to say something, anything.  They were to this point because of his actions.  Blair could only say he did because he had to.  What was Jim willing to do?

They continued to stare at each other, neither one willing to make the move.  The battle of two alpha males, Blair mentally mused.  That was one of their many problems, neither one willing to back down.

Blair sighed and got up from the table.  Jim wasn't willing to say anything, not yet, maybe never.

"I'm not done," Jim said from his seat.

"Jim," Blair turned to look back at Jim.  "You are not ready.  Face it; I did what I had to do.  Till you are willing to admit your part of this whole situation, we will never be able to fix what we have."  He turned to go back to his room to continue packing.  Jim had called him out to the kitchen to talk but when faced with it, was unable to say anything.

Jim didn't try to get up, his leg hurt to much to do any movement at the moment.  He could do it.  He listened as Blair packed his clothes to go who knows where.

Neither could ask what could be done to fix this.  They were willing to let it drop like this, no solution to what could be done to clear the air and start anew.

 

end