Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
610
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,291

A Soft Voice

Summary:

Just as the title says.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



A Soft Voice
By A.V.

 

Spender closed his eyes and tried to dream happy thoughts. In this situation, it was impossible to do so. His mind filled with thoughts of demons and angels. He dreamed of falling to the "dark side." To his father's side.

Evil man, he thought almost aloud.

His room was dark. He closed his eyes. He needed to get some sleep. He didn't know how he was going to be able to do so under such stressful conditions. He was cold, and couldn't get himself anything more to wear.

He thought about his talk with his father that day. How he said he had been failure to him. How he had joined Mulder's crusade. If only he had known everything sooner than he did. He would have been able to stop it.

If only he hadn't been such a tight-ass.

He had already discovered SO much. He couldn't just leave everything so soon. I was so wrong.

Everything was so wrong. He couldn't find his mother, and he was sure something was wrong. Terribly wrong. He wished his father would explain what happened to her. He said nothing to him.

It was so cold.

He said nothing to him... he kept everything a secret. He was such a stubborn, bitter old man. Stuck in his old ways: Kill to get your way. It made him want to throw up.

He went to go talk to his father. He was upset with him. He said that he was no longer of any worth to him. His own son. That he could only cause more trouble, not any more good.

Cold...

Then he took out a gun. It was it for him.

Stop it! he thought ferociously. He shouldn't have been flashing back like this. He needed to think about sleep. But he couldn't, and kept thinking...

In Mulder's office with his father. His father let out a bullet. It flew threw him, and pierced his heart. There was lots of blood... but his father had sources, and they cleaned up fast.

He shouldn't be digging up these memories.

Digging. That was funny in this situation. He was thirsty. He needed a drink.

"Bang!" his head this a wood surface. "Ow!" He almost forgot. He forgot the entire situation.

His coffin. He couldn't get out to get a drink. He was so thirsty...

He layed back, and couldn't sleep... he wished his father had killed him.

But "they" healed him. And "they" put him here. To teach his a lesson. He wished so many things right now. But he had to lie in wait. Wait for it to be over.

He shed a tear.

Thirsty...

He layed back. He knew he was going to die. But that wasn't so bad. He would be reunited with his mother, and his other loved ones. In a better place that this. In a better world.

He closed his eyes. The tears he shed would only help him lose the moisture his body needed to keep going. But he had been down here so long, and he was already too weak.

Damn, you father...

He closed his eyes, one last time.

He heard his mother call him. A soft, gentle call...God help him.

And all the luck to Mulder. May he find the truth... one day... before it was too late.

And may God have mercy on his father's tattered soul...

 

END

 

Well? I know, I'm not the best writer. But this is my first time, and I would like the feedback that you give so generously to other people...~~AV~~

EMAIL: avxfiles@geocities.com
WEBPAGE: http://xlinks.cjb.net

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author A V.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.