Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
469
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,962

Minor Adjustments

Summary:

Tony's state of dress causes teasing and discomfort

Work Text:



Minor Adjustments
by Starbucks Sue

 

Tony glared back at the young Norfolk Case Agent as he left the office, he'd heard Timothy McGee's smothered laugh as he'd wriggled around to adjust himself after climbing off the desk where he had been sitting.

Trying to get comfortable in the Medical Examiners coveralls was proving to be extremely difficult, being 6' 2" against Ducky's 5' 8" meant that the crotch of his current clothing of torture cut tightly in just the wrong place and he wasn't convinced that the ill-fitting outfit wasn't going to have a long term impact on his performance on the next occasion he had a romantic liaison.

Fortunately at the moment he wasn't dating anyone, it was difficult whilst he was staying with Gibbs. Although grateful at the older man for always putting up with his presence whenever something went wrong at his apartment it was a little awkward when he was seeing someone and after last time when Gibbs had caught him making out on the living room couch with a young student nurse in the early hours of the morning he really didn't want to push the issue again.

After that disaster Tony hadn't even dared think of taking a girlfriend back to Gibbs' place and had steered clear of arranging any dates this time, so he hoped that any damage done by the inappropriate clothing would have had time to heal by the time he was able to move back into his own apartment.

******

As he walked towards the NCIS van to travel back to the Navy Yard Tony groaned, sitting down for a short period of time was uncomfortable enough; sitting for the three and a half hour journey back to DC was going to be sheer torture and he was sure that Gibbs and Kate were going to enjoy every minute of his discomfort. He was surprise then, on getting in the van to have Gibbs' polo shirt land in his lap, leaving the older man in just his t-shirt and jacket.

"Here you go, might be more comfortable without your arms in that outfit, just remember to hold it up when you get out, I hear you can get arrested for indecent exposure these days." Gibbs grinned in amusement as he started up the van and Kate rolled her eyes.

"You know Gibbs, for a bastard you can be pretty soft sometimes, you know encouraging DiNozzo is not a good idea; it'll only give him ideas." She cautioned.

"Long as he keeps them in his head or in his pants." The Senior Agent quipped as he pulled away onto the road.

The bright red flush that crept over Kate's face was enough teasing material to keep Tony amused all the way to back to Washington.

 

end