Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: final: Elrohir/Elladan/Legolas; Erestor/Lindir. Other during the story: Elrohir/Legolas, Elrohir/Elladan, Erestor/Legolas/Lindir
    Rating: NC-17 (or even more)
    WARNINGS: BDSM, blood-play, D/s themes (slight), angst, incest, very GRAPHIC m/m sex. Use of daggers. If you don?t want a dominative, aggressive Legolas, don?t read.
    Author notes: I always wanted to write a wicked Legolas. The idea came to me after reading the ?Arrangement of thorns? by Kharessa Bloodrose. The story is different. I am mentioning her because I read her story but couldn?t find her address to send her feedback.
    I should also warn you that Erestor in this story is Legolas? close friend that shares his? tastes. Two gorgeous dominative Elves that just keep me busy ;)
    Archive: Yes! Just ask first.
    Disclaimer: Characters belong to Tolkien, not me. I just LOVE to play with them. Not making any money.
    Summary: There is something amiss with Elrohir and Elladan. Erestor is worried and asks his close friend to help the twins. Legolas does it, in his own wicked way.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    69,091
    Chapters:
    9/9
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    12
    Kudos:
    37
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    7,118