Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
346
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,114

A Donkey In Love

Summary:

An imminant wedding

Work Text:

 

A Donkey In Love
By Bluesky

"I mean, you want to have a big wedding? I don't know abut you but I have this huge family, well it's not huge, but it is big, I mean seriously big, have aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, and there is my Mon and dad, and a few mules but we still accept them, and a couple of horses but there just by marriage,and a Unicorn, but he was adopted. you know. We have to invite them or people will think that we are doing some sort of discrimination thing, Right? And we might have to invite my sister sons girlfriends daughter to be the ring bearer, You would not mind that? Or do you have some lizard or dragon friend up for that job?"

"Ruugfff... " and a soft puff of smoke from her sleep happy snout wuffed an agreement to what ever arrangements that he wanted to make.:

"Right. Girl do you want to do the virgin right thing? I mean with all the Dress and trains, and...."

A thump of his tail let him know in no uncertain terms that she was indeed going to do white for there wedding..

"OK.. No problem Girl, we are going to go white light all the way. What ever my best girl want she gets. Nothing but the best! And brides maids, get you lots of them, what ever you want baby. Just don't be going eating them till after the wedding."

Bored with the wedding talk, the red dragoon began playing with Donkeys tail, running the silky short length between her claws, teasing it and toying with it, a coy look on her face, love in her eyes, and a hunger in her smile.

"Oh Baby, again?" He sighed in happy resonation. "I have got to get me some oysters or something. You are going to wear me out before we even get hitched." But he was a Donkey in love. And she was his red dragon, And no force in this world would part them as long as they both should live.

Bluesky