Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    This is a story set in "The Lion and the Lamb" [Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea] universe originally written to occur in the summer of 1964.  I am going to label this group of stories as "LionLamb3" because there are more stories that following the honeymoon sap and they are "LionLamb2".  Some reference to military service and medical care will reflect that year. I later decided I wanted to move all these characters forward so that I could use them in the "All You Need Is a Cape, Ellison." [Sentinel] universe.  This is the first of a group of stories that show the development of Michael Smith Anderson, Jason Anderson, and Father Patrick Fitzgerald.  Rather than overwhelming Mykkhal, I'll break them down into small groups and post them over the next several days.
    The next story in this series is "The Candle Service" and I post it tomorrow or the next day.  There are some references here to things that occurred in "LionLamb2" and will be posted here over the next few weeks.  And yes, I'm working on "Cape" 16, I promise.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,243
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,681