Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
230
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,090

The Fight

Summary:

Snippet, silliness

Work Text:


The Fight
by Ciejye

The fight had been raging for days, and almost came to blows several times. Each person thought they were right, and yet in a way they both were. There were two sides to this fight as for most fights. Those for were very adamant that it should be their way and not otherwise. Those against were just as insistent. Walter and Fox stood nose to nose at one point, shouting at the top of their lungs, faces turning red as they tried to change each others mind.

"You are so narrow minded you can't even conceive of anything that is not your own way, if its not what you have always had then you don't want it. You won't even see it. You won't even consider it!"

"You want everything to be changed, nothing can stay the same with you, you always have to take chances you can't ever let tradition stay, change change change!  You don't even consider that MAYBE your wrong!"

Nothing would change the other’s mind, not yelling, not demanding. not even the threat of spanking. The line had been drawn. No quarter was given. No prisoners taken, No mercy.

The fight raged on night after night until finally a compromise was reached. That Thanksgiving on the table were two green bean casseroles, one with French fried onions and one without.

Fin