Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
490
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,512

Unconditional Love

Summary:

spanking, angst

Work Text:

 

Unconditional Love
by Ciejye

The single sharp bite of pain was almost anticlimactic after the weeks of frustration and worry, but the next sharp bite was more in keeping with the severity of what was needed. The pain bit in over and over again, filling the man with its bite and pushing him closer to the light of understanding that all well disciplined men find when facing the floorboards.

It was such an intimate position, face down over firm thighs. Hands clinging to a well muscled calf, as a strong arm anchored him to the tight belly. Even the hand that inflicted the pain on the bare bottom, it all bespoke of caring and compassion, of the need to send the younger one down the path to the light.

In the light was beauty.

In the light was unbridled joy.

In the light was unconditional love.

First there was the pain to endure, to be embraced and held no less than the joy and wanted even as much as the love. The stinging hand blazing a path to the light with each burning swat. With each sharp slap the path became clearer and brighter.

In the pain was cleansing.

In the pain was absolution.

In the pain was unconditional love.

The arm held him closer and tighter, making sure he was safe as and secure. Making sure he could not stray away from the light. For more than anything he wanted him to go into the light. To find the perfect peace that awaited him.

In the light was passion.

In the light was contentment.

In the light was unconditional love.

The pace of the hand increased, the pain filled him again as he struggled. He wanted to go into the light, but was not able to let go and find his way there. The hand kept up the pace, not releasing him to the dark, not letting him head to the path that leads only to total devastation.

In the pain was cleansing.

In the pain was absolution.

In the pain was unconditional love.

Again the pace increased, wanting to bring him home, wanting and needing to bring his beloved into the light. Weighing the sound coming from the younger man, the hand increased in speed and force. The light was close, so near they both could almost taste it. And then with one resounding whack, they broke into the light, and felt it wash over them like a beacon.

In the light was peace.

In the light was eternity.

In the light was unconditional love.

The two men sat rocking basking in the glow of the light that filled them. The younger one in the lap of the older one. Arms intertwined about each other they whispered the words that reaffirmed the forgiveness and the love. The rocking slowed as the light washed over them taking them both with it into the peace that surpasses all understanding. They were one now, Walter and Fox, one entity, one heartbeat, one body.

Walter and Fox went into the light.

In the light was unconditional love.

 

end