Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
279
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
971

Remy’s Imagination of Love

Summary:

Summary:  I know it’s a little sappy, but I was listening to Beyonce’s cd and hear the Beyonce interlude. I thought about and did my own; it’s a beautiful little piece of poetry. So I hope you like it.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

Remy’s Imagination of Love
by LionGoddess97

 

Every time I look into your eyes I see love. Sometimes I lie there and watch you sleep. I try to imagine painting you on a canvas with my paintbrush in hand trying to blend the colors to create you just right. The outside of you I capture just right, but something is always missing.

Your love, your soul, your warmth, your courage and your strength. The essences of you that I can’t capture and may never get. I weep cause I can’t get it right, just like my life was before you enter into it.

You keep me going, trying to protect me from the evils I have succumbed to in my past. You make me happy. I love you so much it scares me sometimes, but I hope you know how much I love you and need you. This damn empathy tells me that you do, all the time.

“Hey darling you ok?” You say to me in the dark.
“Yeah I’m fine chere. I’m just in my own little world.” I replied back.
You smiled at me with the gentleness that most never sees. You open your arms to me and I accept; you close them around me like a shield. I drift off to sleep and start to image you again and I try to paint you. The colors aren’t beautiful enough to capture you. I see you in the distant and you smile. There’s no need to try to capture you cause I already capture your happiest, your love towards me and your heart.

This is what I imagine every time I’m around you. The gentle soul!

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author LionGoddess97.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.