Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,379
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,447

Not Nothin'

Summary:

It was an old discussion, one they had had before.

Work Text:

 

Not Nothin'
by Ciejye

 

It was an old discussion, one they had had before.

"I just sometimes feel like I shouldn't be here." Fox sighed "I am nothing. Daddy."

Daddy winced, his arms tightly around his son, "No! You are MY son, You are special."

"Sometimes I want too much Daddy," Fox said, "but I shouldn't want anything "

Daddy said softly, "You are Fox, you are dear and loved and precious and worthy of honor and love"

Fox sighed, "no. I am not, Daddy, I am nothing. not really "

Daddy said softly, "you are Fox. you are dear and loved and precious and worthy of honor" He hugged the sensitive, moody little boy for a time. Then looked at him, "what do you mean, 'you are nothing'?"

Fox sighed, "I don't know. I just know that I don't understand anything that goes on. the arguing over who can do what and when. Its frustrating."

Daddy spoke softly, "no you don't understand everything, that is not your job. What do you mean "no not really"

"I am just a nothing. "

"NO"

"not really worthy of anything"

"you are not nothing, you are FOX, my son, the most loving caring child I know. You are dear, you are loved, you are kind, you are loyal, you are worthy of honor and praise" The words were spoken with great love.

Fox said, "yes, Fox the child, the nothing."

Daddy frowned, "no! "Fox the friend, Fox the treasure, Fox the wonder, Fox, My son and my friend'"

Fox hugged him Daddy softly, and patted his cheek in the way of a child who was humoring an adult. "you forgot"

Daddy looked confused, "what did I forget?"

Fox said, "Fox the pain in the ass. Fox the annoying possessive Bastard"

Daddy growled. He hated it when his boy spoke like this. With a firm nod he decided to give him "a pain in the ass". Daddy flipped him over is broad arm, his hand falling five times fast and powerful, searing into him.

Fox ouched and squirmed, fighting.

Daddy frowned, hand falling against,(again?) fast and hard, fierce distinctly powerful slaps to him rump. <>>POP>>>POP>>>

"OWIEEEEEE Fox the one manic depressive," Sometimes the boy didn't know when to shut up, "OWIEEEEEEEEEE owie owie that HURTS!!!"

Daddy grabbed him arms and pulled him over his knee, whisking down his pants, his hand fall gain and again, pounding onto the small rear with fast hard slaps, another five delivered to his reddening rump and legs @POP@POPOPOPOPOP@

Fox began to cry, yelping in pain, his legs kicking, his body jumping squirming, trying to move.

Then, Daddy put his hand down firmly on his back, pinning him in place.

Fox cried louder, "pleaseeeeeee Daddyyyyyyyyyyy."

Daddy brought his hand down across his son's rump and legs, slapping the bared flesh over and over painfully, hard and strong and fast, five slap descending down across him rump and then five more across the tops of him thighs @POPPOPPOP@

Fox screamed, kicking and wiggling trying to get free, his bottom stinging, his legs stinging, the sobbed wrenched from his inner soul.

And still Daddy continued spanking, firmly and painfully, the slaps falling in rapid succession across him rump and upper legs, reddening them POPPOPPOPPOP

Fox wiggled and shrieked, his bottom stinging. painfully sore, "DADDYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Daddy continued spanking, repeating "You are NOT nothing" over and over again so he would never forget, groups of five slaps falling down against the tender flesh and again, covering over his rump and leg backs, once, twice, three, an even four times, the spanking adding in number and to the burn in him flesh, reddening them up as he deals out the punishment.

Fox sobbed, not able to move, nothing, just enduring the searing spanks as the tears fell hard and long.

Daddy spanked again and again, his hand as hard as a board, sure to leave him red and sore for several days, the spanks falling where he is sure to feel them, the softest parts of him rump and legs being worked over several times thoroughly, @POPPOPPOPPOP@

Fox sobbed and sobbed and sobbed, not able to do anything else, knowing he wouldn't be able to sit for days after this spanking, feeling as if his bottom will catch fire any day now.

Finally, at long last, Daddy slowed the spanks, a few more landing on the sit on spots, so red and sore to add their emphasis, his last spank falling fast and very hard across his rump as a whole, leaving behind the print of his hand, darker red on the scarlet flesh. Then as his hand rested, rough against the stinging skin, it began a tender stroking, gentle and soft, just a slight caress.

Fox sobbed, his body wracked with the pain that seemed to fill him, Crying as if his heart had broken. "Why do you hate me so?!" he choked out.

The hand continued stroking the rump softly, gently "I don't hate you my dearest treasure, I LOVE you."

But, Fox was beyond hearing, he just kept sobbing hard, long, his body shaking. "You spanked me too hard, You hate me, I know You do, if you loved me you would never spank me like that!!"

Daddy didn't listen, he said gently, "But if you ever call yourself those things again Fox, the spanking I will give you will make this one pale in comparison, you are NOT a pain in the ass, you are NOT a possessive bastard, and you are NOT a manic depressive. You are my son and my dearest and truest friend"

Fox cried bitterly, laying across his Daddy's lap, his bottom feeling like it was torn up. Daddy's hands rubbed his rump and legs gently, easing away some of the sting with his soft hands. And after a time, the crying slowed.

Daddy softly and gently curled his arms around his son, flipping him gently over to sit in his lap, his pants still around his knees, his dark eyes staring into him hazel ones.

Fox YELPED and sobbed, his bottom sore and stinging. He looked into him Daddy's eyes as he sobbed looking for the revulsion and rejection that he thought he would find. But Daddy just smiled very softly and gently and hugged his little one. Total love. Fox hugged his Daddy tightly.

Daddy wrapped his arms tightly about his son, holding him close and tight to him, "I will never hate you, Fox, NEVER" Daddy held Fox close against him, so close and so tight as Fox hugged his Daddy back even tighter weeping against him, feeling the soft kisses on his face. "I don't ever want to hear you talk about yourself like that again son." he said softly but with a firmness the would brook no disobedience.

Fox said, "yes Daddy "

Daddy said softly, "good boy"

Fox sniffled, wiping his tears and just feeling good about being with his Daddy. feeling very loved in his arms. He whimpered, hugging, him bottom and legs stinging so. Then sniffled again, his breath hitching.

Daddy rocked his little boy, humming softly to him. "What are you thinking little one?"

Fox snuggles "about if I can kiss my Daddy or not"

Daddy smiles gently and said "I think you should kiss him before he decides to spank you again"

Fox kissed his Daddy's cheek, the devotion and love flowing into the kiss.

Daddy smiled, and accepted the kiss without reserve. He held him tightly, and returned the kiss, accepting and not resisting, holding him tighter and tighter against him.

Fox smiled, melting into the hug, his body sagging against his Daddy, his little body worn out from the spanking and crying . .

Daddy hugged him softly against him, letting Fox feel so safe in his arms, feeling the change in the little boy, as he fell asleep.

Daddy gently carried his little charge into the bedroom, pulling off the rest of Fox's clothing, tossing the clothing in the hamper, leaving him naked for a moment, before getting a pair of pajamas out.

Fox smiled a little in his sleep, snuggled against his Daddy. his red bottom jutting out before the pajamas are pulled over it.

Daddy's arms folded gently about him, his hand rested on his child's brow, and caressed it, moving the tangled mass of hair from it gently. He pressed a tender kiss on it, watching the child sleep, whispering, "not nothing."

 

 

end