Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Fairy Tales
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,229
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
1,457

Foxocchio

Summary:

Warnings: this is just plain silly, oh and there are a few little spankings in it.
This is part of a new series, the Fairy Tale series, of which there are perhaps 50 installments when all is said and done.

Work Text:

 

Foxocchio
by Ciejye

Once upon a time, Walterpetto the AD woodcarver made a special puppetagent that he named Foxocchio. "I wish you were a real boy," said Walterpetto, sadly. Then indulged in one of his secret fantasys. He scolded the little puppetagent for being naughty, and turned him over his knee, spanking him soundly for his naughtyness. Then Walterpetto put the little puppetagent in the corner to think about his misdeeds. Walterpetto looked out his window at the first star and again he wished, "Please, I wish he were a real boy."

That night the RedAlex Fairy came to Walterpetto's workshop. "Good Walterpetto," he said, "you have made others so happy, you deserve to have your wish come true." Smiling, the RedAlex Fairy touched the puppetagent gently with his wand. "Little puppetagent made of pine, wake! The gift of life be thine!" And in the blink of an eye, he brought Foxocchio to life. "Foxocchio, if you are brave, truthful, and unselfish, you will be a real boy someday," said the RedAlex Fairy. "But if you are naughty, you will be spanked soundly."

Then RedAlex Fairy turned to Sculliminy Cricket. "Sculliminy," he said, "you must help Foxocchio." He told Sculliminy that he was giving her a very important job. She must be Foxocchio's conscience -- keeper of the knowledge of right and wrong. Sculliminy Cricket groaned but agreed to try.

When you get in trouble and you don't know right from wrong
Give a little whistle! Give a little whistle!
When you meet temptation and the urge is very strong
Give a little whistle! Give a little whistle!

Not just a little squeak, pucker up and blow
And if your whistle's weak, yell, "Sculliminy Cricket!"
Right!

Take the straight and narrow path
And if you start to slide
Give a little whistle! Give a little whistle!
And always let your conscience be your guide

The next day Walterpetto proudly sent his little wooden boy off to school. "Sculliminy Cricket will show you the way," said Walterpetto. "Be sure to go right there and don't be late or you will get a very sound spanking." Foxocchio headed off, but never found his way to school. He went away with Xboli, an evil puppetagenteer, who promised to make him famous.

Hi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
A high silk hat and a silver cane
A watch of gold with a diamond chain

Hi-diddle-dee-day
An actor's life is gay
It's great to be a celebrity
An actor's life for me

Hi-diddle-dee-dum
An actor's life is fun

Hi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
A wax mustache and a beaver coat
A pony cart and a billy goat

Hi-diddle-dee-dum
An actor's life is fun
You wear your hair in a pompadour
You ride around in a coach and four
You stop and buy out a candy store
An actor's life for me!

Hi diddle dee dee
An actor's life for me
A high silk hat and a silver cane
A watch of gold and a diamond chain

Hi diddle dee dee
You sleep till after two
You promenade a big cigar
You tour the world in a private car
You dine on chicken and caviar
An actor's life for me!

That night Foxocchio had great fun as he danced on the stage.

Foxocchio
I've got no strings
To hold me down
To make me fret, or make me frown
I had strings
But now I'm free
There are no strings on me

Hi-ho the me-ri-o
That's the only way to go
I want the world to know
Nothing ever worries me

Hi-ho the me-ri-o
I'm as happy as can be
I want the world to know
Nothing ever worries me

I've got no strings
So I have fun
I'm not tied up to anyone
They've got strings
But you can see
There are no strings on me

Dutch puppetagent
You have no strings
Your arms is free
To love me by the Zuider Zee
Ya, ya, ya
If you would woo
I'd bust my strings for you

French puppetagent
You've got no strings
Comme ci comme ca
Your savoire-faire is ooh la la!
I've got strings
But entre nous
I'd cut my strings for you

Russian puppetagent
Down where the Volga flows
There's a Russian rendezvous
Where me and Ivan go
But I'd rather go with you, hey!

But afterward Xboli locked him in a cage so he could never escape. The RedAlex Fairy appeared and asked Foxocchio why he hadn't gone to school, Foxocchio lied and told him he had been kidnapped. Suddenly his nose began to grow. When Foxocchio finally told the truth, the fairy set him free. "I'll forgive you this once, Foxocchio. But this is the last time I can help you. Remember, a boy who wont be good might just as well be made of wood!" Then the RedAlex Fairy told Walterpetto what Foxocchio had done. Walterpetto was not happy with his little boy and spanked his bare wooden bottom with the big strap and put him to bed.

The next day Foxocchio met a smoking man who drove a stagecoach pulled by a team of sad little donkeys. "Come with us to Consortium Island!" said the coachman taking a drag off his cigarette. The stagecoach was full of n oisy boys. They were laughing and talking all at once. Foxocchio thought it looked like fun. "Don't go, Foxoke!" cried Sculliminy Cricket, but still Foxocchio climbed aboard, ready for adventure. On Consortium Island, Fox occhio and the other boys ran wild and stuffed themselves with sweets. But Foxocchio's fun did not last long. All of a sudden, he began to grow donkey ears and a tail! Foxocchio was frightened. He and Sculliminy Cricket r an for their lives, away from Consortium Island.

But when the two returned home, Walterpetto was gone. Foxocchio was very upset. Where could Walterpetto be? A dove suddenly appeared with a note from Walterpetto. The note said he had gone to sea to look for Foxocchio and had been swallowed by a whalien.

Foxocchio set off at once to find Cancerstro the whalien and save his father. And indeed, Foxocchio found Walterpetto in the belly of the great whalien. Walterpetto was thrilled to see his little puppetagent. But how were they ever going to get out of there? Foxocchio had an idea. Together, they built a fire and used the smoke to make Cancerstro sneeze.

Walterpetto and Foxocchio were thrown out of the whalien and into the sea. Fighting the waves, Foxocchio helped to get his father to shore safe and sound. But there was Foxocchio laying face down in the water! Walterpetto scooped Foxocchio up in his arms and carried him home. Walterpetto laid Foxocchio on his bed and knelt by his side. "Little Foxocchio, you risked your life to save me," he sobbed.

Suddenly the RedAlex Fairy appeared once more. Waving his magic wand over Foxocchio, he said, "Now you have proven yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish. Today you will become a real boy. Awake, Foxocchio, awake!" Sculliminy Cricket watched as his friend came to life. Their troubles were over and Sculliminy's job was done (not). At last, Walterpetto's wish for a real son had come true. He took his little boy up the stairs for a long 'discussion' on ditching his conscious and obeying.

When you spank upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you spank upon a star
As spankers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those to love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you spank upon a star
Your dreams come true

 

end

Series this work belongs to: