Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-10-09
Words:
21,243
Chapters:
11/11
Kudos:
1,650
Hits:
119,716

Blistered

Summary:

a discipline Bonanza fic

Chapter 1: Chapter 1- Blistered By Pa

Notes:

Copyright (c) 1999, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, except that permission is granted to keep a copy for personal use when the story is posted to an electronic mailing list or newsgroup, provided it remains intact and unaltered, including title, byline, copyright notice, disclaimer and warning. This story is *NOT* in the public domain, and you may not copy, print, sell, or distribute it except as specified above. If you wish any other rights, you must ask the author for permission.
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All characters are the products of the author's imagination, or are pre-existing fictional characters used in a parody, with no reference to any real person, living or dead. Any similarity to any such person is purely coincidental. The events described herein are adult fantasy, intended for entertainment only. The author does not necessarily endorse any such actions in real life, nor suggest that anyone act out the themes of this story.
This story includes characters derived from the television series "Bonanza". It had not been licensed or authorized by the copyright holders of that show. This story constitutes a form of parody, and as such is a fair use of the "Bonanza" characters.
Warning: This story deals with Adult themes, including spanking. If you are a minor, or are likely to be offended by such themes, please read no further. It deals with the severe punishment of an underage female.
Thanks to Don Landhill for all his help and editing. :) Feed back is always welcome.

Chapter Text

 

 

Blistered
by Ciejye

Chapter 1 - Blistered By Pa

The door opens with a soft click in the silent room that seems as loud as the clash of cymbals. Jenny flinches as she hears it, but stays where she is standing in the corner. Her nose is pressed to a spot just a bit too high for her to stay flat- footed. She had to reach up for it, her slender but well muscled calves taut beneath her buckskin pants, her head up as she presses her nose into the spot, just barely making it; her chocolate eyes focusing on the dull white washed wall before her

Ben looked at the tiny little thing standing in the corner, her little arms behind her back, her hands clasped just over her slender little bottom. Her long raven braids falling in the front, extend nearly to her knees; her dainty feet encased in moccasins are together though she stands on her toes; at 4'3" she is a tiny little thing for her age of nearly 16 years. Her small stature, tanned face, and dark hair make her the image of her mother.

Ben looks for a moment at the other marks on this wall, each mark in the corner is a circle the size of a 50 cent piece. The marks are spaced 6 inches apart, one above the other. There so very long ago his eldest had needed correction. The marks were never quite perfect for the heights of the various little ones (and not so little ones) standing there -- the miscreant being forced to either bend or stretch to place his or her nose in the proper circle.

Of course, not all punishments made use of the corner. Ben believed in swift retribution for any misbehavior on the spot, unless he was too angry to deal with it at that moment, or someone else had sent the child to the corner to wait and contemplate his or her impending punishment.

Ben looked at the contents of the room as he let his youngest child wait a bit longer in the corner. The room was similar to the other bedrooms in the house -- each of his sons had a room similarly furnished with a bed, a nightstand, and a dresser with mirror. A washstand with a pitcher and bowl and towels usually stood in that particular corner, covering most of the marks, but it was pulled away to accommodate the small body. A trunk was placed at the foot of the bed and a single chair near the window. When she got older the straight backed armless uncushioned chair would be changed for a softer chair, but for now it was the hard chair sitting next to the window near the small table. Such a chair was useful for keeping a young one awake while doing homework, setting a red sore freshly spanked bottom in after the chastisement or for sitting in when doing the chastising. A bow and quiver of arrows was in the far corner of the room, a pack hanging on a nail, three schoolbooks and a slate and notepad bound with a short strap were sitting on the table near the ink well and pen. The bed was neatly made with a patchwork quilt and two feather pillows, the only thing in the room to show it as a little girl's room was the old rag doll resting on one pillow.

Ben knows without looking what is hanging in the closet, two dresses that were never worn, his little girl being such a tomboy. Perhaps that is because her mother's people raised her for several years, he thinks. He sighs softly, and focuses on the task at hand. With a bit more noise than necessary he pulls out the chair and places it in the center of the room well away from everything so that he would have swinging room. Knowing his little one can hear everything -- his every movement -- he sits heavily in the chair, determined to do his duty but hating what he knows he must do.

"Jennifer Theresa Marie Cartwright, come here young lady!" his deep voice nearly startles himself in the stillness.

"Yes Pa." came the whisper, as Jenny turns knowing that the use of her full name means that she is in a great deal of trouble. Her heels touch the floor and she moves to her father, her wide eyes not quite able to meet his. Jenny stands before him, a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Feeling very small next to her 6' tall father, she looks at his gray hair and rugged face, hoping for a glimmer of a smile, something, but she can't meet his eyes. She felt her face burning with shame, and silently wishes that, even though she doesn't want to be punished, he would just hurry up and get it over with

Ben takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "Do you have anything to say for yourself Jenny?"

"No sir." Jenny whispers softly, almost too soft to hear, " I am sorry, Pa"

"SORRY!!" Ben exclaims curtly, making Jenny jump with the suddenness of the sound, and cutting off anything else she might have said, "I should think you would be sorry, Missy"

Jenny winces at that, Ben notices her discomfort and continues scolding. " What were you thinking?! Playing hooky and going hunting instead, your arrow was found lodged IN Hiram Wilterson's back door! What were you thinking?? What if he had opened that door?? What if you had missed?", he held up a hand stopping her protest "I know you never miss, but Jennifer this is SERIOUS! Someone could have been hurt, or even killed, I know you hate being indoors, but you HAVE to go to school." Ben pauses in the lecture a moment and takes a deep breath

"You know what you did was wrong, and that you would be punished severely for it. For playing hooky no doubt Mr. Thompson will be giving you a sound thrashing at school tomorrow, and you know the rules, a spanking at school means another one when you get home." Jenny nods slowly knowing this well through personal experience. "So I will suspend that part of your punishment till after Mr. Thompson takes care of you, but you were trespassing on Hiram's property, you used you bow and arrow when I EXPRESSLY forbid you their use until this weekend, you shot at a house, and even if you didn't your arrow struck a house," stopping her protests with a movement, "and THEN you didn't even own up to what you did, running off and leaving Hiram to find that arrow. Thank God he came here first, what if he had gone to town yelling about an Indian uprising?" Ben's voice was raising as he scolded, booming at the shamefaced girl before him.

"Then, to top it off, you lied to Hop Sing when he asked you about school!" Ben paused a moment taking a breath and calming himself a moment, "Explain yourself young lady! Why did you do this?"

Jenny was silent for a moment then said, "I am sorry Pa, I couldn't stand being cooped up all day. I didn't mean to hit Mr. Wilterson's house, I guess I was just too excited at the thought of getting that buck, it was a 10 point buck, Pa." Seeing the look on her father's face, she pauses and lowers her voice " I know what I did was wrong sir" she falls silent again... not really a girl who chattered on.

Ben looks steadily at her for a long moment, then says "I see, Jennifer. You know it's too late to be sorry." Jenny nods, "Well for playing hooky you know what you're getting -- I will deal with you after Mr. Thompson gets done with you tomorrow. " Jenny nods slowly "Your bow and arrows will be locked in the trunk in my room for a month."

Jenny gasps and starts to protest but Ben raises a hand stopping her, "For lying to Hop Sing you will go to him when I am done with you here. He will punish you for that.

"Now then, there is the matter of shooting at a house, trespassing, and leaving without finding out if anyone was hurt; for that, little girl, you are going to spanked, and spanked well!"

Jenny nods. "Yes Sir", she says, knowing that that was coming.

"You will come over my knee for a sound spanking with my hand, then you will lie on your bed where I will take my belt to you. Then every night this week you will get a spanking at bedtime, to help you remember to NEVER do something this irresponsible again!"

Jenny was biting her lip softly at the sentence, but didn't protest, knowing it was no less than she deserved. Ben continued talking, though "On Saturday you will go over to Hiram and apologize to him for what you have done, then you will accept any punishment he gives you, as well, is THAT understood?! Young lady?!?!"

"Yes Sir", Jenny says softly, nodding her head, feeling a tingling of anticipation in her bottom, as a tear falls down her cheek. "I am so sorry Pa, really I am."

"I know you are, Jennifer, and you will be a lot sorrier when I am done with you." With that Ben pulls Jenny over his knees, his great hand slapping her buckskin bound bottom vigorously. Jenny gasps at the onslaught but stays still enduring the rapid series of 20 swats that descend on her bottom before she is let up.

Jenny knows better than to think it is over, and Ben's command "Take down your pants." confirms it.

Jenny bites her lip but obeys, not wanting to incur any more punishment, she immediately lowers her pants to her knees. Ben pulls her over his knees again, and begins the rapid fire assault on his face down child, his hand covering her bottom with quick sound slaps that make her gasp in pain and begin wiggling. "Hold still!" Ben commands, swatting her bottom another ten times, hard. Jenny tries to obey, but her drawers offer little protection and Jenny begins to ouch and twitch as her bottom is heated.

Ben is relentless, his left arm holding her to him as his strong callused right hand whacks away at her bottom, crisply spanking her to drive his lesson home. Ben pauses a moment to unbutton her drawers, then opens them, exposing the dark pink of her bottom. Pulling the fabric away from her nether cheeks, he notices the healthy dark pink glow to her bottom. Jenny blushes in shame as her father exposes her bottom, her hands holding tightly to the rung of the chair. She jumps as Ben smacks down on the sore unprotected flesh, varying his technique from moving all over her bottom and the tops of her thighs to concentrating on one spot until she can't stand it, before moving on. His spanks are heavy as she begins kicking and yelling, her voice is heard above the slaps as she yelps and owies, her bottom squirming around her feet kicking a tattoo on the floor. Ben doesn't scold as he spanks, preferring to concentrate on the task at hand instead, turning the twin globes a deep shake of crimson.

Jenny begins kicking and yelling in earnest as her bottom is blistered soundly, the backs of her thighs deepening to the same color. Tears begin falling as her bottom gets redder and redder. "Pa, please no more, I'll be good I promise!!" She begins to cry and beg frantically. Ben steels himself to her pleas and spanks on, his hand making the journey across her bottom and down her thighs over and over again. Then with a resounding whack that covers her entire bottom he pauses. Jenny is lying over his lap sobbing, her tears spattering on the floor, her bottom sore and red.

Ben allows his sobbing youngest child a moment to cry, then gently helps her up, Jenny's hands go to her bottom immediately, rubbing before she even can think, trying to ease the burning pain.

"JENNIFER!" Ben snaps, and her hands stop and fly to her front, clasping themselves together. "No, Pa, I am sorry, I wasn't thinking, please--" she sobs frantically, knowing better. Ben rises, striding over to the dresser with determined firm steps.

"No, Pa, please not that, not the brush, I am sorry--" Jenny begs.

Ben picks up the hairbrush, an old, oak brush used on more bottoms than just hers. It is kept in her room, for her to use when she brush out her long hair, and to remind her what happens to naughty little girls. He strides back to Jenny, "You know the rules", he thunders as he bends her over, grasping her around the waist to make her secure. Then he straightens, taking her feet right off the floor, and begins a series of rapid fire swats on her already red and sore bottom. The hard stinging swats cause Jenny to cry out loud at the assault, her legs kicking freely, the brush searing her tender flesh as Ben scolds " You" SWAT "know" SWAT "BETTER" SWAT SWAT SWAT "Than " SWAT "to" SWAT "rub" SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT "your" SWAT "bottom!" SWAT

Jenny screams out at the brush swatting her "WAAAAAAA PAAAAAA OWIEEEEEE!! I'm sorry!!" she begs. Ben stops, setting her on her feet. Jenny dances a bit but keeps her hands before her, sobbing hard, the tears flowing down her cheek in hot rivulets.

Ben allows her to dance as he replaces the brush on the dresser and turns to regard his baby, the youngest of the family and his only girl, sobbing bitterly, her hands clasped before her far away from her well spanked bottom. Ben's heart almost melts at the sight of her there, her pants and drawers down about her ankles, her shirt barely affording her any modesty, doing a wiggle dance as she tries to relieve the pain with out touching her crimson bottom.

Ben watches for a long moment; then takes the doll from the pillows. Placing it on the bed, he piles the pillows before it and turns, his hand finding the buckles of his belt. Slowly he unbuckles the belt and draws it from the loops,

In her frenzy Jenny sees the motion and begins begging. "No please, Pa, not that. not the belt. not after the brush... please, Pa. I will be good, I promise, I have learned my lesson... please, Pa, nooooooo--"

Ben takes her arm gently but firmly. "Over the pillows Jennifer", he prompts, knowing she will obey him, but helping her along.

Jenny bends over the bed, her bottom red and hot, lifted by the pillows; her hands grasping the quilt and her doll for comfort. Pulling them to her tightly, she sobs into them, her bottom and legs tightening already against the lash she hasn't yet felt.

Ben watches and waits folding the belt in half, grasping both ends in his hand. He takes careful aim and raises the belt high, bringing it down with a practiced precision, the crack of leather against flesh filling the room -- followed a moment later by a scream of pain from his baby girl. Again the belt cracks against her flesh, leaving a second mark just below the first; and again and again, striping her bottom and thighs with the first seven lashes.

Jenny bites the quilt, clinging to it as her bottom is strapped, screaming into it with each searing blow. Then the belt travels up her bottom again with another 7 blows, raining down and covering her from bottom to mid thigh with a second set of stripes.

Jenny's screams become just sobs as she cries into the bed, feeling as if the strapping will never end. Ben pauses a moment then strikes for the last two times, crossing the lines of welted stripes on her bottom diagonally. Jenny screams out again, her feet kicking a tattoo on the bed, her bottom and thighs a scarlet mass of pain.

Ben replaces his belt, rebuckles it, and wipes the tears from his own cheeks. He hates to punish his baby this harshly, but needs to get his point across. Ben sits on the bed, pulling Jenny over his lap for one last barrage of spanks over the welts and stripes. Jenny can't do any more than lie there, and just sob her eyes out, the pain in her bottom more than she has ever felt before.

Then finally it's over, the spanking stops, and Ben holds his little one for a moment over his lap, letting her cry. After a pause Ben lets her up, helping her back to the corner, her pants down, and her striped crimson bottom on display. He leaves her there, letting her sob as he replaces the pillows and straightens the bed.

He places the chair back at the table, and says softly "Jenny, you can pull up your pants and come here."

Jenny quickly rebuttons her drawers and pulls up her pants, wincing as they touch her throbbing bottom. She looks to her father.

Ben holds out his arms and Jenny quickly moves into them, her tears flowing anew along with her apologies. Ben holds his baby gently for a few moments letting her cry, stroking her raven locks, letting her know how loved she is.

Go to Part 2