Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
804
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,270

Let's Celebrate

Summary:

Johnny and Roy celebrate the firing of the battle axe nurse from Rampart General Hospital. Marco does the same thing, only with Chet. 

Work Text:



Let's Celebrate
by Lynneste
 
 
Johnny Gage and Roy DeSoto were at home. Roy was talking on the phone with Nurse Dixie McCall at Rampart General Hospital. A few moments later, Roy hung up.
 
Johnny asked, "What did Dix have to say?"
 
Roy replied, "She said the battle axe nurse has been fired from Rampart."
 
"For what?"
 
"For her behavior towards Mary Lynn Smith, the physical therapist who was supposed to help you after you were struck by that hit-and-run driver. The battle axe nurse was also fired for her behavior towards you, me and Marco."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yes."
 
"We know we won't have to deal with her anymore. That is if the next time we wind up in Rampart. Let's have our own bath. What do you say?"
 
"That's a great idea. How would you like it?"
 
"With a ton of bubbles."
 
"A bath with a ton of bubbles coming right up."
 
An hour earlier....
 
The battle axe nurse met up with Drs. Joe Early and Kelly Brackett, Dixie and physical therapist Mary Lynn Smith in the staff lounge at Rampart General Hospital. The two doctors, the head nurse and the physical therapist weren't happy campers.
 
Kelly said, "We called you in here because we've received complaints about your behavior towards Mary Lynn, Johnny, Roy and Marco!"
 
The nurse said, "I was trying to do what's right and be responsible for the patients' welfare."
 
Mary Lynn said, "You kicked me out twice! I was about to help Johnny when you did that!"
 
Dixie said, "That behavior is unacceptable to any of the staff and the patients here at Rampart!"
 
The nurse protested, "Sometimes they can be a pain in the neck."
 
Joe said, "That's no excuse for your behavior!!"
 
The nurse said, "Oh come on. I have a right to treat patients they way they should be treated."
 
Mary Lynn said, "But you don't have any rights to disrespect the Rampart staff!"
 
Dixie said, "She's right, you know!!"
 
Kelly said, "Johnny complained you were rough with him when you bathed him! Roy, and Marco complained about the same thing when you bathed them!"
 
The nurse said, "All the patients must have proper hygiene. Those three were feisty."
 
Joe said, "That's true about the Rampart patients having proper hygiene! But I doubt Johnny, Roy and Marco were being feisty! Still, you should've been gentle and compassionate toward patients! And you should've respected the staff!!"
 
The nurse began, "But I...."
 
Kelly said, "We've had enough of your abusive attitude towards the staff and the patients here at Rampart!!"
 
Joe said, "As of now, your employment here is terminated!!"
 
Dixie added, "That means, you're fired!!"
 
Stunned, the sullen battle axe nurse stormed out of the staff lounge.
 
Mary Lynn asked, "I guess I won't have to deal with her anymore, right?"
 
Dixie replied, "That's right."
 
Present....
 
Marco Lopez and Chet Kelly were sitting in a bubble bath at their home. Chet was using his hands to scrub Marco's back. They were comparing stories about rooming with Roy at Rampart.
 
Chet said, "Roy was recovering from having his tonsils removed when I dislocated my shoulder during that rescue operation at the abandoned hospital."
 
Marco said, "I remember that abandoned hospital rescue operation. I was also sorry about you and Roy having to be in Rampart for some time. I remember when Roy and I were injured at that abandoned warehouse fire."
 
"Was that when Johnny was in Rampart recovering from being struck by a hit-and-run driver?"
 
"Yes, it was. Roy and I roomed together at Rampart. Johnny came in for a visit. We all chatted for a little bit. Then the battle axe nurse came in and took Johnny out, telling us it was his bathtime, and when he was done, Roy and I were next. Apparently, Johnny knew what he was in for. Roy and I didn't know what we were in for. I'm so glad it's all over now. Let's just enjoy each other's company for the time being."
 
"I hope Johnny and Roy know about the situation with her."
 
"Don't worry, Chet. I'm sure Johnny and Roy know about it already. Let's just relax."
 
"Whatever you say, Marco. Thy will be done."
 
Meanwhile, Johnny and Roy were in their bubble bath at their home. Roy was using his hands to scrub Johnny's back. Johnny was happy to be treated better. Roy was being more gentle.
 
Johnny said, "Roy, I'm so happy you care to help me feel better."
 
Roy said, "Johnny, everything is just fine as long as you're with me."
 
"I hope Marco knows about what's going on."
 
"He does. Dix called him first. She then called us afterwards. Let's just enjoy each other's company for the time being."
 
"Very well."

Later, Chet and Marco were in each other's arms, in bed. They said their goodnights and I love yous to each other and fell asleep.
 
Johnny and Roy were also in each other's arms, in bed. They said their goodnights and I love yous to each other and fell asleep.

 

DONE