Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
441
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
950

Nightly Games

Summary:

A little game and the Tower Bridge

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Nightly Games
by Key

It was a cold night. The rain fell heavily, but that wasn't unusual for this town. Both of that didn't matter to Wolverine, who was casually leaning on the parapet of the Tower Bridge. His overall kept the cold and water outside. It was strange, standing in the rain but not feeling its wetness on his skin. Thoughtfully, he watched a raindrop rolling over the yellow spandex along his lower arm, but soon focused his attention back on the cigar. His eyes slid along the high tower to his left while he pretended to be patient.

All of a sudden it was there. An ever so slight scent in the air. Nobody else would have smelled it, but of course Logan did. Even without his heightened senses he would have recognized the unique spicy scent. Then the noise of cloth sliding over stone right above his head.

/Let the game begin/ Logan thought amused while he jumped forward and turned 180 degrees, just to leap back to where he had been not even a second before. To where Remy LeBeau was now standing, frozen in shock.

It wouldn't have been necessary, but with a quick move Logan extended his claws and placed them only inches away from the Cajun's throat, for emphasis. Remy pressed his back further against the cold wall behind him, eyes focused on the three metal claws that shimmered dangerously in the streetlights.

"Merde!" he cursed, cautiously raising one hand to push Logan's arm aside. The tension left his body as the claws slid back in and his expression changed into something very near a pout. "Remy lost, *again*."

"Maybe next time, "mon ami"," Logan said, his eyes sparkling wickedly. "But now.." He stepped closer to the other man until he could feel the warmth of Remy's skin despite the icy air, "ah wanna claim my prize."

Without waiting for an answer Logan bent forward and took Remy's lips in a rough kiss. He growled in disappointment when the Cajun pushed him back.

"Chér, Remy very much likes d' be claimed, believe me, mais.." He bowed his head, embarrassed. "Could we go someplace else, 'cause de toes are really freezing."

Logan's eyes followed Remy's down and widened in disbelief.

"Hell, why have ya taken off yer boots?"

The Cajun hesitated for a moment before he answered.

"Well, Remy thought steps would be more quiet sans shoes, so Logan wouldn't hear dem.."

At this explanation, Wolverine couldn't help but laugh.

"Ah would even hear ya if ya'd be naked, darlin'."

An impish grin spread across Remy's face.

"You prove dat, mon ami.. next summer."


~~~ End ~~~

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Key.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.