Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
392
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,255

Obvious

Summary:

Summary: I already know.
Fandom: Batman Beyond
Pairing: Terry/Bruce (Max POV)
Type: POV/Humor
Disclaimer: I don't own 'em.
Archive?: Sure! Just let me know where
Thanks: Soul, L&L, Syd and DragonLady

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Obvious
by Prodigette

 

I already know.

Terry told me about him and Wayne. Terry tells me everything.

Can't say I'm surprised. I'm not even grossed out. You can't lie to me without me knowing something is going on, *especially* when it's about sex. Running errands and being Batman isn't the only thing that Terry does for the old man, if you get my drift. It's obvious.

Terry's a pretty nice looking young guy (Yeah, I've noticed.) that spends most of his time with a decent looking (Once again, I've noticed.) ) middle aged bachelor. Mrs. McGinnis has *no* clue about anything going on. She thinks that he's only working for Bruce. I don't think she's heard any of the rumors yet.

Do you know how many times Terry's spent the night at that old mansion? He practically lives there now. Don't ask Terry if he spent the night there. He'll just give you details. Trust me, I've heard enough about it that images are in my head. Mr. Wayne has only been married to a woman once, and that was for only two days. That was *decades* ago.

Anyone who didn't notice something about them are morons. How can you not notice it? Then again, they're the same people that don't know that Clark Kent is Superman.

Once again, things are obvious. No one had to tell me a thing.

Everything is pretty obvious around here. It's just that they don't take the time to figure these things out. It took awhile for Terry and Mr. Wayne to get together. I knew they liked each other before they did.

Typical. They're men, so you gotta have patience with them.

I've read about Mr. Wayne's dating history from the web. It's a long history. But, none of the 'relationships' lasted any. Selina Kyle? Off and on. Talia Al Ghul? Off and on. Oh, I don't see why. Note the sarcasm? I thought so. Terry has been with the old man for six months. Terry tells me everything. He doesn't like to keep things vague, even when I wish he would.

I gotta admit, it's kind of hot.

It's also kind of weird.

You don't have to tell me that they have a complicated relationship. You don't even have to me that it's about to get weirder. Trust me on this:

I already know.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Prodigette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.