Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
374
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,324

A Little TLC

Summary:

Meg posted a request to the group for a hurt/comfort story where Luke comforts Bo ....

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A Little TLC
by LavenderJade

 

Luke wasn’t quite sure what had woken him up.  It was just a general feeling that something wasn’t quite right.  He glanced at the clock – it was four in the morning.  

A soft sound from the other side of the bed grabbed his attention, pointing him toward the problem.  Bo had rolled over and grabbed all the blankets.  Annoyed, he reached over and grabbed a corner, tugging them back.  Bo really could be a serious blanket hog at times. He tried to settle back into sleep, but in the quiet of the night, he could hear Bo whimpering softly.

Concerned now, he rolled over to face Bo, who was lying on his left side, curled up into a tight ball.  The normally wild blond hair was slicked back with sweat.  Luke reached out to touch his arm, finding the skin cold and clammy.  Bo had been a bit under the weather all day.  He’d tried to deny it, but Luke had been more than a little concerned when Bo – usually a human garbage disposal – hadn’t eaten much dinner.  And now, he was caught in the throes of alternating fever and chills.  

As he realized how sick Bo was, Luke felt a little guilty for getting annoyed at his cousin.  And hearing Bo’s soft moans brought out his protector instincts.  He moved closer, wrapping himself around Bo, sharing the warmth of his body as well as the covers.  His arm slipped over Bo’s chest, with gentle caresses urging him to uncurl from that tight ball, to relax into Luke’s embrace.  It took a little while, and Bo never did actually wake up, but finally his body relaxed and stopped shivering.  With a soft sigh, he leaned back against Luke and settled into a quiet sleep.

Luke lay there for quite a while afterward, gently running his hands over Bo’s sleeping body.   The trust his younger cousin placed in him never ceased to amaze him.  Even here, now, not fully conscious, he almost instinctively relaxed at Luke’s touch.  Luke knew it was a gift beyond measure.  Overcome by the depth of his love, he leaned over, placing a gentle kiss on Bo’s cheek.  Content, he closed his eyes and drifted off.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author LavenderJade.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.