Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,320
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,677

Hogwarts at night

Summary:

How comes that Dumbledore knows everything that happens at Hogwarts?

Work Text:

 

Hogwarts at Night
By Ratwoman
ratwoman02@yahoo.de


Albus Dumbledore was merrily humming the melody of Britney Spears' newest hit while he was filling new-made Popcorn into a big bowl. It was a early spring, and he knew from experience that the spring and summer nights had always been the most interesting at Hogwarts. He put the bowl onto a tray together with a cup and a pot of tea, went to his living room and got comfortable in his huge purple arm-chair. With an expectant smile he pointed his wand at his Fratermagnus and said:

"Corridors, East-Wing."

The Fratermagnus was a personal invention of Albus Dumbledore. He had always been a very curious person, and the huge bewitched canvas stretched out between two poles made it possible for him to watch over everything that was happening at his school.

The East-Wing was quiet so he switched to the corridors of the West-Wing. "Stop!" Dumbledore said when he saw a movement in one of the corridors. Then he smiled when he recognised Crookshanks and Mrs Norris, coupling. Dumbledore made a mental note to surprise Filch by mentioning in passing that the kittens Mrs Norris would bear soon were from Crookshanks.

Coupling, reminded him... "Minerva's quarters." he ordered.

They were empty, her bed unused, as he had expected. "Sybil's quarters." Dumbledore said.

Professor McGonagall was standing in front of the table Professor Trelawny was sitting at. Obviously the divination teacher had just been laying out her Tarot Cards.

"I know you would visit me tonight." she whispered softly.

"Don't be ridiculous." Minerva answered. "How could you have known as I did not announce it?"

"The cards told me." Sybil replied. "look!" she pointed at the combination laid out on the table. "The Queen of Swords, that's you. The Queen of Cups is me. And we meet as the Lovers."

Dumbledore grinned at Minerva's disapproving frown. "You know I don't believe in that stuff." Professor Trewlany elegantly rose to her feet and raised a hand to loosen Minerva's hair. "Stop talking and kiss me." she whispered.

Professor Dumbledore watched the unequal couple for a while then decided to check up on what was happening at other places.

"Madame Hooch's" he ordered. The display on the canvas switched to her quarters. She was not alone, Professor Sprout was sitting snuggled up to her on the couch while they were sharing a bottle of wine, giggling about something like schoolgirls.

One day Dumbledore would find the reason why all of his staff - and most of the students as well - were homosexual. Not that he minded, but the high number was quite unusual.

"Astronomy Tower." Dumbledore ordered. Let's see who it would be this night to meet there.

Hermione Granger was waiting, anxiously walking up and down the small room. She had grown to a very pretty sixteen year-old girl during the last couple of years. This would be interesting; for a change, Dumbledore did not know yet who she was together with. He had been waiting almost as anxiously as Hermione when the door opened and in came - Pansy Parkinson.

"Pansy!" Hermione breathed and virtually flew to the taller girl, falling around her neck and kissing her wildly.

"Oh Hermy," Pansy sighed, "I can't stand this hiding any longer!"

Dumbledore raised his eye-brows. How long had they been together without him knowing about it? How had they escaped the Fratermagnus?

Hermione eagerly kissed Pansy's neck and tore off her robes, while Pansy was telling her how she suffered under the enmity between their houses.

Dumbledore leaned back in his arm-chair and watched for a while the young girls' love-making. It was beautiful to look at, sweet and tender.

Another place frequently visited by students at night was the garden shed. There Dumbledore found a much less pleasant sight.

Draco Malfoy was tied up hanging from the ceiling, which in itself was not an unpleasant view. However, his choice of lovers was. Goyle was taking him from behind while Crabbe was kneeling in front of Draco, sucking the blonde's prick. "Ew," Dumbledore mumbled in disgust. He already had made tapes of earlier accounts of Draco's coupling with Crabbe and Goyle, so he had enough material for the case that he'd need to blackmail Draco Malfoy at a later date.

"Gryffindor Dormitory, year six, boys." he said, glad to change the view. 

Dumbledore giggled when he saw what was taking place there. Harry Potter was just like his father; he,  too, had engaged in group sex all the time. Currently Harry was pumping into Ron Weasley, while Seamus Finnigan was on top of Neville Longbottom, who at the same time was sucking off Dean Thomas. Those boys! Nothing but sex in their heads! Reminded him much on the orgies he'd watched the Marauders having some twenty years ago.

Which reminded him, he recently had enhanced his Fratermagnus to some important places outside of Hogwarts. Maybe he should check on Sirius and Remus, just to see whether they were safe and happy.

Well, they certainly were happy, as Sirius was currently on all four, sweating and moving his hips sluttishly while Remus was preparing him by moving his slickened fingers in and out of him.

Dumbledore was happily munching his popcorn while he watched Remus long cock sliding into Sirius and moving in and out in a slow, tantalising rhythm. They were quite hot together, moans turning to screams as they neared climax and finally came at the same time.

Dumbledore loosened his robes as he suddenly felt very warm. He toyed for a moment to switch the Fratermagnus to Aberforth's home, but seeing his brother with his favorite goat recently had been quite a shock for Albus. So he switched the Fratermagnus to Severus' quarters instead. The Potions Master was on his knees in front of a richly dressed, refined man with silver hair. Dumbledore didn't like Lucius Malfoy, but he had to admit that he was a very handsome man. Lucius Malfoy had his eyes closed and his head thrown back, his elegant white neck exposed.

"Stop," he finally whispered and pushed Severus head back. Dumbledore had a good view on Malfoy's erect cock now, glittering with precum. "I want you on the bed, naked," Lucius Malfoy whispered.

Severus quickly followed the order, hastily shedding off his black robes and lying down on the bed, exposing an equally big erection.

Dumbledore secretly admired Severus' stamina. He knew through the Fratermagnus that Lucius Malfoy was not his only lover: he also was frequently visited by Remus and Sirius. (The three of them together was quite an entertaining view.) Of course, Sirius and Severus did not like each other, but that had never kept them from shagging, neither now nor twenty years ago.

Besides, Dumbledore also knew that Snape was fucking a few of the students, Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom...

And each of the Dada teachers had been one of his lovers. Well, yes, quite an amazing stamina.

Lucius Malfoy currently was taking off his clothes, and he was making quite a show of it. Typical for that arrogant bastard, boasting with his body. But Dumbledore had to admit, Lucius Malfoy's body was close to perfection.

Lucius joined Severus on the bed and they spend a while exploring each others skin with hands and mouths. Dumbledore opened his robes and started stroking himself while he watched with fascination the bodies moving on Severus' bed. This was so hot...

Lucius was now adding a lubrication spell and shoved his prick inside, with Severus wrapping his long legs around Lucius' waist. They hissed like snakes while they came closer and closer to orgasm. Finally they came, at the same time as Dumbledore ejaculated over his hand.

With a satisfied smile Dumbledore switched off the Fratermagnus. This had been a very entertaining evening.

FINIS