Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,520
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
4
Kudos:
32
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,714

Charity

Summary:

Abby talks Tony into a charity auction.

Work Text:

Tony couldn't quite believe he let Abby talk him into this.  Sure it was for a good cause, and Abby did know that he was into a bit of kink, but selling himself off to a perfect stranger was a bit further than he was generally willing to go for charity.  Abby had reassured him that any scene which resulted from his sale at the auction would follow the rules of safe, sane and consensual.  Knowing he would have control over how deep he got himself into things was the only reason he'd agreed.

That was how he found himself in the back stage area of one of DC's more notorious BDSM clubs, waiting to take his turn at the auction block.  Abby had picked his wardrobe for the evening.  He wore a pair soft leather pants, with black boots, and a simple white tee shirt.  Around his neck was one of Abby's more simple black collars.  Abby had lined his eyes in kohl and spiked his hair to complement the look.  She had assured him he looked delectable.

Finally it was his turn to take the stage.  A beautiful Domme in skin tight black latex, with long dark hair was emceeing the event.  Tony was introduced and the bidding began.  The prices quickly escalated until the bidding had gone higher than any of the previous offerings.  Finally it was down to two bidders.  A woman seated near the stage and a man in the shadows near the back of the room.

"The lady in the front offers twenty-five hundred, do I have three thousand?" the auctioneer asked.

The man in the back nodded.

"I have three thousand.  Do I have thirty-five hundred?" The woman in the front shook her head no.  "Then, three thousand going once, going twice, sold to the gentleman in the back.  Please see the cashier before collecting your winnings."

Tony still couldn't see the man who had purchased him as he was led off the stage.  He watched from across the room as the stranger paid and then turned to walk toward him.  When he finally stepped into the light, Tony saw a flash of silver hair and his breath caught.  It couldn't be, he thought, he couldn't be that lucky.

Tony had carried a torch for Gibbs for years.  He had more than once dreamed about what it would be like for his boss to dominate him.  But he'd never before considered that Gibbs might feel the same way about him.  In fact, he'd generally figured that if the older man ever found out he had the hots for him, he'd be lucky to get out of it without having his face caved in.

Gibbs had crossed the room and was now standing in front of him giving him an assessing look.  Tony valiantly fought the urge to start babbling nonsense and waited patiently for Gibbs to speak first.

Gibbs smirked, and reached a hand up to stroke Tony's cheek, then bringing it to curve around the back of his neck.  "Let's get out of here."  He then steered Tony out the front door and to his car, pausing to give a nod in Abby's direction as they departed the club.

---

Gibbs couldn't believe he'd let Abby talk him into this.  Sure it was for a good cause, and Abby did know that he was into a bit of kink, but buying a perfect stranger was a bit further than he was generally willing to go for charity.  Abby had reassured him that he wouldn't have to do anything he didn't want to but had insisted that he might find just the thing he was looking for.  

It had been a while since he'd been involved in the scene, and he was willing to admit that he'd been thinking about it, but there was generally only one person who figured into his darker fantasies.  Actually, if he was willing to admit it to himself, there was only one person figuring into all of his fantasies, but he was pretty sure if he followed things in that direction he was likely to get a punch to the face.  DiNozzo was the consummate womanizer after all.

Abby met him at the club.  She joined him near the back of the room just as the auction began.  She smiled in approval at his clothes.  Although he tended to dress toward more comfortable, utilitarian clothes for work, he did actually own some very nice things, DiNozzo would be surprised.  This evening he was wearing a pair of black designer slacks and a black button down shirt.  His shoes were a soft Italian leather and he knew Tony would approve, having seen him wearing a similar pair just the day before.

Gibbs watched impassively as the auction progressed.  A pretty young blond boy was on the stage now.  He was gazing shyly up through his lashes at the crowd.  Gibbs found the sight to be slightly intriguing, but not enough to bid.  When the sale of the boy had been finalized the next slave took the stage.  Gibbs' breath caught and he turned quickly to look sharply at Abby.

Abby simply smiled at him and said, "I told you you might find just the thing you're looking for."

Gibbs turned his attention back to the stage and listened as the bids began to rise swiftly.  Tony was obviously sought after and he'd be damned if he let this opportunity slip through his fingers.  When the bidding reached one thousand dollars, Gibbs raised the numbered card he'd been given.  There were just two other bidders and he was determined to win his prize.  He continued to bid until just he and a woman near the front remained.  

Finally, the auctioneer declared Tony his and he made his way over to pay.  Once that was finished he turned to cross the room.  Gibbs could tell the moment Tony realized who he was.  His eyes widened a fraction and he stood a little straighter.  When he reached Tony, he couldn't help the small smirk that turned up the corners of his mouth.  

He caressed Tony's cheek, then squeezed his neck and said, "Let's get out of here."  As he was steering Tony out of the club to his car, he paused to give a nod in Abby's direction.

---

The ride to Gibbs' house was silent.  Tony panicked for just a moment when he got in the car, thinking that perhaps Abby had put Gibbs up to buying him to save him from a potentially embarrassing situation, but three thousand dollars was a lot to spend just to bail some one out.  All of Tony's confusion evaporated when Gibbs slid his had up his thigh and rested it there as they drove.

When they pulled up into Gibbs' driveway, Tony was a bit confused about what to do next.  Gibbs took control of the situation though, saying, "Go on in and have a seat on the couch, we need to talk about a few things before we go any further."

Tony nodded, then got out of the car and walked into the house through the front door, which wasn't locked as usual.  Gibbs followed a few steps behind him.  Tony headed straight to the living room and took a seat on the couch as he'd been told.  Gibbs entered the room and seated himself across from Tony in a nearby chair.

"Tony, I didn't expect to see you there tonight.  I didn't really plan on buying anyone," Gibbs admitted.

"Didn't expect to see you there either, boss.  I think Abby might have pulled one over on us," replied Tony.

"Yeah, that she did, but I can't say I'm not happy about the results."

Tony grinned, "Me too.  Gonna have to get her a nice thank you gift."

"You want to do this with me?  If we do this, take the step across that line, there is no going back.  I made Rule Twelve for a reason.  Relationships between co-workers can end badly."

"Oh, I want it, have for a long time, just didn't think you'd ever see me that way, all those red heads," Tony explained.  "But I do have some questions."

"Now's the time to ask."

"Well, I figure you've probably guess I like a little D/s, but I'm not sure I can do that all the time boss."

"Don't call me boss we're alone, here it's Jethro.  I agree with you.  I like the games, but I don't want that to be all we are."

"Calling you Jethro it going to take some getting used to, but it will help separate this from work," Tony said nodding.  "I'm glad you feel the same way I do.  But about tonight, how do you feel about playing?"

Gibbs smiled, "Oh, we'll be playing tonight, I paid three thousand dollars for you and I intend to get every penny's worth. What's your safeword?"

"Buckeye."

"Hard limits?"

"No breath play, no blood, no scat or golden showers."

"Anything else I need to know?"

"Nope, I trust you," said Tony seriously.

"Thank you," replied Gibbs sincerely.  "Now go upstairs and strip. Stand at the foot of the bed."

Tony rushed to follow Gibbs' orders just like he always did.  When he reached Gibbs' room he took a moment to savor the fact that he was actually here.  All the times that he had stayed with the older man he'd never actually been in this room.  It was simply decorated with sturdy oak furniture.  A large bed covered in a green duvet dominated the room.

Tony shed his clothes as quickly as he could.  The leather pants were rather difficult to remove.  He had just taken up his position standing at the foot of the bed when he sensed Gibbs enter the room.  The other man moved silently as usual, but Tony could feel his heated gaze.

Gibbs circled him, looking him up and down.  Then he gently brushed a hand over Tony's flank, leaning in to kiss him gently.  "Beautiful," he said softy against Tony's lips, then took them in a possessive kiss. Tony felt himself begin to fall into that hazy place where all he wanted to do was please.  

Breaking the kiss, Gibbs seated himself on the bed, then called to Tony, "Come here and lie across my legs."

Once he had Tony's naked body draped across his lap he began to rub the tempting ass.  Then, swiftly, he brought his hand down firmly to smack Tony's left cheek.  He repeated the action alternating cheeks until Tony's ass was a nice rosy pink.  "Gonna enjoy paddling this ass Tony," he said.  "It looks beautiful with my marks on it."

Tony just moaned and pushed his erection into Gibbs' thigh.  Gibbs continued to rub and play with Tony's ass until his own hardness begged for attention.  He helped Tony up and then stood, swiftly removing his own clothes.  He came back to Tony and kissed him again, then trailed kisses across his jaw to suck a mark on his neck.  "Want your mouth baby," he whispered in Tony's ear. "Then I'm gonna fuck your ass so hard you'll feel it for a week."

Tony groaned with pleasure and then sank gracefully to his knees.  He went to work on Gibbs' cock, licking it from root to tip a few times.  Tony then he wrapped his lips around the head and began to bob up and down.  He stroked in time with his mouth with one hand and rolled Gibbs' furry balls in the other.

Gibbs threw back his head and groaned at the pleasure Tony was wringing from him. "Ah, baby, your mouth feels so good.  Just knew those lips were made for sucking my cock."

He grabbed Tony's head and held it still while he fucked into Tony's mouth. "Someday I'm fuck this pretty mouth of yours until I come. Gonna make you drink every drop of my come, but today I want to come buried in your perfect ass," he said pulling Tony's mouth off him.  "Get on the bed, ass in the air."

Tony complied as fast as he could, crawling to the middle of the bed.  He planted himself on his hands and knees with his legs spread wide, anticipation was singing through all of his nerves.

Gibbs climbed in bed behind him and Tony felt a finger, cool with lube, circling his hole.  Then the finger was swiftly pressed inside him.  Gibbs rested for a second, letting Tony get used to the feel, then began to twist the finger eventually pushing it in and out, fucking him.  One finger was quickly replaced with two and Gibbs began scissoring the fingers to stretch Tony out.  

Tony was beyond reasoning now, pushing back onto the fingers that were fucking him.  "Please," he moaned. "Need more.  Need you to fuck me."

Gibbs removed the fingers, and Tony groaned at the loss.  The sharp slap on his ass startled him and he hissed.

"You get what I give you, baby."

One more sharp smack and then Tony felt the head of Gibbs' cock at his entrance.  Gibbs pressed home in one smooth stroke.  Tony breathed through the stinging feeling of being stretched wide open.  Then Gibbs began to move.  His thrusts were maddeningly slow, long and deep.  Every time he moved he unerringly stroked Tony's prostate.  It was both torture and ecstasy.  

Gradually, Gibbs' pace increased until he was frantically fucking the body below him.  Tony's moans and gasps had become incoherent as he moved in time with each thrust.  Gibb's reached a hand around to grasp Tony's weeping cock, he could tell how close he was.  He stroked Tony's cock in time with his trusts and whispered in his ear, "Come for me, baby."

Tony's hot come erupted from cock in wave after wave, painting the duvet underneath him.  Gibbs gave a few more hard thrusts into Tony as he felt Tony's muscles contract with his orgasm.  He pushed one final time, grinding hard into Tony as he came.  

Tony's legs were shaking as he felt Gibbs pull out and gently lower him to the bed on his side.  "I'll be right back," Gibbs said to him.  He floated happily in a daze and could hear water running in the bathroom.  Gibbs returned to the bed with a wet cloth and a towel and cleaned him up.  Then he helped him under the covers, climbing into bed beside him and arranging them so Tony lay curled up along Gibbs side, resting his head on his shoulder.

"I have something to tell you," Tony said softly after a while.

"Oh?"

"I- I think I'm in love with you," Tony admitted.

"Good."

Tony lifted his head and looked Gibbs in the face.

"I'm in love with you too,"  Gibbs said and then kissed him gently.  They settled back down and fell into a contented slumber.