Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
689
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,544

New Camera

Summary:

Tony and Gibbs are caught on tape.

Work Text:

Gibbs always had a habit of monopolizing the south elevator when he wanted privacy.  With the emergency stop flipped between floors it had the added benefit of being the one place at NCIS he could ensure he wouldn’t be interrupted.   This had come in handy numerous times, whether it was to have a private talk with Fornell or to dress down one of his junior agents.  However, over the past few years he’d been making frequent use of that particular elevator to reconnect with his lover on particularly stressful days.

“Tony,” he said sharply. “Elevator, now.” He could tell the stress of the case was getting to Tony by listening to his increasingly annoying babble as the long day faded into what promised to be another long night at work.  Gibbs saw McGee shoot a contrite look in Tony’s direction while Ziva smiled spitefully as Tony rose to follow Gibbs to the elevator.  He knew they figured Tony was getting in trouble for goofing off, and certainly wasn’t going to dissuade them of that notion.

Tony arrived in the elevator car just as Gibbs was pushing the close door button.  Gibbs sent the car on its way down and then flipped the stop switch.  He then turned to Tony, brushing his palm against his cheek and holding his face so he could look into the younger agents eyes.  “You okay?” he asked, knowing that the case they had was pushing all of Tony’s daddy issue buttons.

“Yeah- No- I don’t know.  I know I’m being totally annoying, I just can’t seem to stop.  This one is really getting into my head,”  Tony admitted shyly.

“I know, I know,” Gibbs reassured him.  “It’s okay, you just need a distraction, something to help you relax.”  Gibbs moved closer, taking the younger man in his arms, pressing him back against the far wall of the car.  Then he took Tony’s lips in a fierce and possessive kiss.  Tony melted in his arms and moaned into the kiss as his cock rapidly hardened against the thigh Gibbs was pressing between his legs.

“Gotta make this fast, baby.  We’ll have more time when this case is over,” Gibbs said pulling back to undo Tony’s pants.  He smirked a little at discovering Tony had once again forgone any undergarments.   “You expecting this?”

“Nah, boss.  Just don’t like underwear, you know that.”

“I know, but knowing you’ve got nothing on under you pants makes me hard as hell and I try not to think about it at work,” Gibbs said as he dropped a little awkwardly to his knees to take Tony’s cock in his mouth.  After the countless times he’d sucked Tony off, he knew exactly what the other man liked and got straight to it, swallowing the cock in front of him whole.  Tony moaned and tossed his head back as Gibbs deep throated him.

“Christ,” he hissed, “You’re so good at that.  Not gonna last long.”

Gibbs smiled around the cock in his mouth, but didn’t stop what he was doing.  It didn’t take long before Tony erupted in his mouth.  He swallowed everything he could get, licked Tony’s cock clean, then tucked him back in his pants.  When he rose to his feet Tony capture his mouth in an erotic, hazy kiss, reaching for his belt.

“Nah, baby,” Gibbs said swatting Tony’s hands away.  “This was for you.  Clear your head.  I can wait until we’ve got more time.”  Tony pouted, but acquiesced to Gibbs’ decision.  Then Gibbs restarted the elevator and they returned to the squad room.  McGee still looked regretful that Tony had gotten punished and Ziva had a triumphant gleam in her eye.  Tony ignored both of them as he returned to his desk and focused on finding Commander Tilly.  Gibbs allowed himself a small smile at the scene before him.  If they only knew.

Meanwhile, Abby sat down in her lab, deleting the footage from the newly installed south elevator camera.  She really was going to have to tell Gibbs and Tony about that soon, but maybe not too soon.  That was very hot, she wondered briefly if they’d be up for a threesome, maybe for Gibbs’ upcoming birthday