Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
629
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,559

A pirate's life for me

Summary:

Summary: Instead of being turned into a puppet Angel gets turned into a six year old boy.  Spike gets volunteered for babysitting duties and turns out to be quite good at it.

Work Text:

 

A pirate's life for me
by Lilithangel

The desk had been stripped of the usual desk like objects except for the paper files that now formed the sail of the bonny ship Dread (crew of two).

"Frigate to the north Captain," First Mate Spike declared.

Captain Angel turned his telescope (the cardboard center of a paper towel roll Spike had liberated from the kitchen) and spotted their prey.  The good ship Unicorn with Captain Harmony at the helm sailed with no knowledge of the threat that floated in the seas of the main office waiting to pounce.

"Shall we form a boarding party captain?" Spike said brandishing his sword (the letter opener Fred had given Angel for Christmas since all real weapons had been confiscated after the death of the evil chair monster).

"Ay me hearty," Captain Angel said, "shiver me timbers that's a fine vessel to add to our booty."

"It certainly is," Spike said as he watched captain Harmony lean forward.

The boarding party crept silently across the carpet ocean and leapt upon the good ship Unicorn with a roar.

"Avast," Angel yelled launching himself at her knees.

"Surrender wench," Spike added catching her before Angel's tackle cracked her head against the desk.

"Never," Harmony declared with a giggle as Spike's hands wrapped around her waist.

Captain Harmony fought back valiantly until she was subdued by first mate Spike (although she didn't seem to be too upset to be taken prisoner).  They ransomed her back for a tidy sum (a bag of
jellybeans and two hot chocolates from Lorne) and returned to their ship victorious.

Angel jumped onto the big leather sofa and accepted his mug of hot chocolate quickly ending up with a chocolate moustache that Spike assured him was very dashing and definitely added to the pirate look.

Spike sat next to him and they finished the chocolate in silence.  Spike looked down at the mop of hair that was surreptitiously moving closer to him and lifted his arm so Angel could snuggle in with a yawn.  Who knew that as a youngster Angel had been fond of cuddling?

Spike had laughed when Angel had been revealed as a six year old and instantly refused to look after him.  He'd relented under the dual gazes of Fred and the surprisingly cute (not that he'd ever admit it) Angel.

It had started out awkwardly with Spike not at all sure what he should do to entertain Angel without reverting to his usual ways (fists and chains and the occasional blow job not being ideal for a six year old).  Then it had rapidly got messy (hence the removal of all sharp objects from the office.  Angel still had a thing for big arse swords and the poncy leather chair had quickly fallen victim).  Finally Spike had come up with the idea of playing a game and pirates had been suggested.

The desk had made a brilliant ship once Spike had taken care of the junk on top and they'd spent a fun hour gluing all the paperwork together to make a sail that Spike had glued to a broom handle (he was pretty sure Angel was going to be pissed about it once the spell wore off but it really had been fun).

Captain Angel and first mate Spike were found some time later fast asleep with chocolate moustaches drying on their upper lips, surrounded by their booty one glass unicorn, half a bag of jellybeans, treasures from the mysterious land of Fred's lab (a stethoscope, an eyeball and three shiny disks that Spike hoped weren't magical in any way) and silver from the caverns of Wesley (under the desk in Wesley's office they'd found two dimes and a quarter).  Fred took great care not to wake them when she took the photos.

 

END