Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
401
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
963

Toys And Tribbilations

Summary:

Summary: Jim's new toy brings him and Blair together.

Work Text:

Toys And Tribbilations
by Ami
SciFiCatGirl18@aol.com

 

"The trouble with these new faux-fur stuffed tribbles is you can't put them down," Jim said as he caressed his new toy. Blair had gotten everyone in the bullpen one to celebrate the completion of his dissertation. He said he'd been working on his doctorate longer than Star Trek had been on the air, so they were appropriate. Jim had barely been able to keep his hands off the furry toy at the office; now that they were home, he hadn't let it out of his sight.

"Yeah, I know," Blair said, slightly strained, but the tension in his voice went unnoticed by his partner. Unknowingly, he whispered, "God, I wish he'd stroke me like that."

Jim froze. "What did you say, Chief?" He was stunned; Blair was into guys? He'd never had a clue.

Blair reviewed his words. "Oh, shit!" he exclaimed. Face burning, he mumbled, "I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Jim put down his furry gray toy tribble and stalked over to his partner.

Blair raised his eyes from the floor just in time to see Jim coming towards him with a gleam in his eye that reminded Blair of the cat who got the canary. *Or in this case, the panther who got the anthropologist,* Blair thought with a gulp. "Jim?" he asked plaintively.

"If I knew you were interested in me, I would have done this a long time ago, Sandburg," Jim stated as he came to a stop in front of his partner. He reached down and grasped Blair's hand, pulling him up into his arms. "I love you, Chief," he purred before he laid claim to Blair's lips.

Blair gasped as Jim pulled away from the ravaging of his Guide's mouth. "What?" he asked, unable to believe that his wildest dreams were coming true.

"I love you, Blair," Jim repeated, a thread of tension running through his voice; didn't Blair love him, too?

A radiant smile broke across Blair's face, causing a matching one to appear on Jim's. "Oh, man, Jim... I love you too," he said, leaning in to kiss his soon-to-be lover back.

After they spent long minutes letting their tongues caress each other, Jim finally pulled back.

"Now, can I tribble you to take care of *this*?" Blair purred, placing Jim's hand on his crotch. Jim burst out laughing and Blair joined him.

 

end