Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,434
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,448

Remebrance

Summary:

Summary: While taking care of his new born son, Logan thinks back on the past months with Remy.

Work Text:

Remebrance
by HighKiller(HK)

"Logan," Hank smiled as he walked out of the operating room, a deep smile across his lips. "you may go in now, but please be quiet if He falls asleep, he's had a rough past couple of hours." He moved out of the way when the older mutant nodded and rushed into the room.

"So... What was it?" Hank jumped slightly at the question, forgetting Storm and the others had also been waiting outside. He could only smile brigther.

"You'l just have to wait for one of them to tell you." They made little whiny sounds and left for some food.

 

 

Logan couldn't remember feeling so nervous in his entire life, what he could remember of it anyway. He could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end as he walked, or more accuratly, creeped up next to his lovers bed. "Remy?"

Logan felt his heart jump when he smiled up to him, in his arms was a tiny bundle wrapped in a white towel. "Well chere? Ya just gonna stand ther'? Come see yer new son already." He didn't need to be asked twice, he gently moved the towel about some and found a tiny head poking out and looking around. "He's very attentive fer a newborn." Logan could feel tears sting the corners of his eyes.

"He's... God Remy he's..." Logan was at a lose for words, his animal side wanting to howl in delight.

"Beautiful? Yea, that he is chere. Can ya hold him? Ah think ah'm gonna pass out now." Logan nodded, inwordly thankful for the lessons he got from Jean on properly holding newborns. Though that didn't help him from shaking after getting the baby into his arms. He had to sit down in the near-by chair for fear of his knees giving out.

His smile widdened when his son... HIS son, looked up at him. Again he felt the burn of on-coming tears, but dismissed them as he watched his son take in this new world. His mind drifted to the begining of this mess he seemed to have gotten himself into.

 

 

~~~WHEE! Flashbackish thingy~~~

"Logan, chere?" Remy had walked up to the feral mutant several minutes ago spouting about something involving Hank and Bobby. "Are ya even listenin'?!"

"Yeah, yeah I'm listening. Just not interested in something involing ice-cube and Hank." Logan took a long drag of his cigar, one that Remy had given him for his 'birthday'. "Just get tot he point Gumbo."

Logan swore he could see steam come out of the Cajuns ears. "Fine, I'm pregnant." With a loud slap across Logans face, he stormed off. Logan was at a loss for words.

 

 

The next several weeks Logan avoided everybody, deciding it best to go off on his own to think. He and the Cajun had been lovers for sometime now, upon further investigation he found Remy had signed up for an experiment originally for Bobby so he and Pyro could have a child together. Rey, figureing his body was already messed up from whatever Sinister had done to him. Decided that it wouldn't hurt to let Hank attempt to put in a special made fetus and see if it a male mutants body would accept it.

Of course it was a susses and it was suppose to have been taken out, Hank thought it would not be able to already produce what was needed for carrying a child until it was to late. He and Remy had already 'done the deed' and the fetus accepted Logans 'donation' and began to create what was now growing inside Remy.

Remy, Logan began to feel guilty for leaving without a word to anyone, especially his lover. He knew Remy was already emotionly weak since his return form the ice hell, and this was just something to add more to that pain. After several hours of mentally kicking himself, he began to make his way back tot he mansion. Hopeing Remy would forgive his Stupidity.
Remy did.

 

 

His return was not a pleasant one from the girls, but Remy said he understood. Logan's head felt fuzzing at seeing the almost invisible bump that had appeared during his absence. He remembered Remy being the most passionate that night than he had ever been.

The next morning Logan could not remember, Remy had told him he had gone Feral and refused to let Remy leave the bedroom, but it was all lost to him.

 

 

More weeks passed and Remy was experiencing the cursed morning sickness at very random times, but his stomache still grew. Logan thought back to when Remy would wake up at random times of the night seeking food from the quickly empting fridge.

Remy was steadily getting bigger, not that anybody dared to acknowledge this fact, but Logan couldn;t be more happier... Until the mood swings started.

For anybody out there who has possibly experienced mood swings, probably hasn't had to experience them from a male, empathic, mutant. Needless to say, Remy was always right. About everything and anything. Nobody dared to question him.

Of course there was the one time, Remy was just into his second trimester, when Logan thought he tell his young lover that he should go for a walk outside more. That was one conversation Logan would fear for the rest of his life.

 

 

Eventually Logan was able to feel the baby kick, in which he tried to find every oppertunity to touch his lover still growing belly. Remy had tol him he was acting like a child who had gotten that one piece of chocolate they always wanted and refused to eat it all at once and chose to savor it.
Logan didn't argue, he was the happiest man alive during those moments.

 

 

But things never stayed that was for long. With Remy Pregnant he could not go on mission, so he had to stay home, when Logan returned Remy would question how it went, which led them into many fights about Logan 'cheating on Remy because he was getting fat and ugly'.

Several times Logan considered leaving and not returning, he even tried it once, but he realised he couldn't dare to leave Remy, he loved him. Upon his return Remy had gone into an almost miscarriage because he blamed himself for upsetting Logan. Hank had said it was a miracle the baby managed to survive.

Logan never left again.

 

 

After that though Remy seemed to be getting sick. Random fevers and cold sweats. He started to vomit during the night times even. Hank said his body was just simply stressing over the fact it was carrying something it was not orginally designed to carry and that he would be fine after some time.

He got worse.

 

 

The begining of his third and final Trimester Remy was admitted into Hanks care for good. Worry plastered onto everybodys mind, fear that the Cajun may loose the child. Logan couldn't remember a time he felt so vulnerable. He stayed by the young mutants side when Hank allowed him, telling him of the baby room he was putting into the cabin he had bought just for them.
Remy tried to stay awake and listen to him, but his body had severly weakened and he had trouble staying awake. Sometimes he would wake up for Days on end.

Logan stayed by his side and cried.

 

 

As though his prayer was being answered, Remy was suddenly getting alot stronger and more active when he could. Logan would take him outside to Storms' garden and help him walk around. His skin, which had turned to a sickly pale white, was getting it's natural color back and Hank even said he could go home.

Logan would always remember that smile Remy had on his face upon seeing the baby room.

 

 

The morning of Remy Labor was, odd. Neither had known what was going on, they dismissed it as just normal back pain or the random electrical feeling Remy seemed to get. When the pain seemed to worsen though, it wasn't until then Logan had realised Remy was in Labor.
Remy said he's never laughed so har din his life at how frantic Logan was that day.

 

It took Hank several hours to get Remy into sugery to remove the child. He needed Remy calm and the contractions to be at a certin point before he could cut the child out. So a day had passed before Hank deemed it ready for delivery.

 

~~~End of flashbakish thingy~~~

 

Now Logan sat in the chair, watching the cause of this mess. And he couldn't be any happier.

 

end