Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
352
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,166

The End Of The World

Summary:

Summary: Jack is with Ianto at the end of the world.

Work Text:



The End Of The World
by Wereleopard

 

The Face of Boe smiled as Lady Cassandra caused enough distraction for him to escape. Closing eyes he took a deep breath as he teleported down to the planet below that was about to get destroyed.

The large glass landed by a grave one that he had made sure was always kept intact.

“Oh Ianto,” a deep voice said. “You’d thought I would have forgotten you in a thousand years. I promised you I wouldn’t, I kept it. My love, I remembered you until the end of the Earth.”

The heat from the destruction became so hot he could see the glass crack, until it shattered until a million pieces.

“Jack.” A voice from his past said.

“Ianto?” Jack looked up; his voice was how it used to be. A quick glance down and he was how he once was, a complete man.

“It’s ok Jack. I’m here now.” Ianto reached out his hand, once Jack’s hand was in his he pulled the other man to his feet.

Jack pulled Ianto into his arms and kissed him with all the love he had been bottling up.

“Is it time now?”

“Yes Jack you have been alive long enough. I have waited for you for so long. I’ve missed you.”

“One of the biggest regrets I had was not telling you I loved you, I’m sorry.” Jack whispered his human hand stroking the face of the man he loved and had lost so long ago.

“I’ve been watching you Jack, I knew you loved me but it is good to hear it. Come on the others are waiting and we have a lot of catching up to do.”

“Catching ohhhhh.” Jack smirked. “So we can do that?”

“I bloody well hope so otherwise we are in hell.” Ianto laughed, slowly sliding his hand down Jack’s body to his erection and squeezing.

Jack rolled his head back and groaned. “Oh god it has been so long.”

“If it’s been long for you what about me, I waited for you until the ends of the Earth.”

Together hand in hand they walked into a bright light as the world around them went up in flames.


The End