Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
917
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
878

Whatever happened to Mr. Mulder

Summary:

Three versions of what happened to Fox Mulder

Work Text:

Whatever happened to Mr. Mulder

by Ratwoman

ratwoman02@yahoo.de

 

 

Version 1:

 

 

Conversation overheard at an open window:

"I really should tell Scully."

 

 

"No, Mulder, you shouldn't."

 

 

"But she'll be worried, and it's not fair to make her believe a lie."

 

 

"Maybe, but she'd prefer you being abducted by aliens to knowing the truth. - Ouch, what was that for?"

 

 

"Don't talk bad about Scully!!!"

 

 

"I didn't. I just think that Scully and Skinner wouldn't approve of your decision to spent the rest of your life with me."

 

 

"Hm, that's true... Ok, we leave it by that, no one should know that I'm here with you."

 

 

"Errh.... I told Marita."

 

 

"You told Marita?"

 

 

"Of course, she's my best friend. - Ouch!"

 

 

"You tell your best friend, but you want me to make my best friend believe that I'm abducted by aliens?"

 

 

"Argh! Marita doesn't, ouch, care whom I fuck. - Stop that, Mulder, it hurts!"

 

 

"It's supposed to hurt, Alex! - What's between you and Marita anyway? Do you fuck her?"

 

 

"Just once, and afterwards she stole my only chance to survive."

 

 

"She stole your chance to survive but she is your best friend?"

 

 

"Yes, kind of..."

 

 

"How didyou survive then?"

 

 

"Only by using my tongue."

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"I... erh... persuaded the English Man that I might be useful."

 

 

...

 

 

"Alex?"

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"We've just run away together and we've already been beating each other."

 

 

"Did you expect anything else? Besides, _you've_ been beating _me_."

 

 

"If you knew I would beat you, why did you run away with me?"

 

 

"*sigh* Because, Mulder, there's nothing I'd rather do."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Version 2:

 

 

Mulder woke up to find himself tied to a bed. He looked around, butthe wooden wall and the tasteful furniture didn't look familiar. Mulder closed his eyes, trying to remember... a forest, the light of an Ufo... and just as he was about to step to the other people waiting in the circle of light, a hit on the back of his head knocked him out.

 

 

Who had rescued him and then captured him? Like an answer the door opened and the cutest criminal in the world stepped in.

 

 

"Ah, you're awake." Alex Krycek said cheerfully.

 

 

"Krycek!" Mulder shouted and teared in vain at the ropes holding him, instinctively wanting to jump at Krycek.

 

 

Krycek watched him enthusiastically, sitting down at the side of the bed.

 

 

"Why did you bring me here? What do you want?" Mulder called.

 

 

"I decided to keep you!" Krycek answered, smiling broadly.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"I decided to keep you." Krycek repeated patiently.

 

 

Mulder looked with worry into Krycek's huge eyes. There was no trace of sanity left in these green depths. "What do you mean with 'keep me'?"

 

 

"Well, to keep you here in my hut, of course." he answered. "We're far away from civilisation, where no one will find us." he smiled happily. "And they won't even search for you, because everyone thinks you have been abducted by aliens."

 

 

Mulder tried to reason with him: "But Krycek, you can't tie me to a bed for the rest of my life."

 

 

"Don't worry, Fox, I thought about it." Alex answered. "So I bought you some chains that are long enough to let you move around the whole hut." Krycek nodded as if to confirm his words. "But first..." To Mulder's horrors Krycek's hands moved to his shirt. The assassin sighed and started unbuttoning Mulder's shirt. "I always wanted to do that."

 

 

Mulder was very worried about this strange mixture of fear and arousal he felt when Alex bend down and started licking every inch of Mulder's skin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Version 3:

 

 

Mulder watched the muscles of Alex's face twitch as he awoke. Green eyes opened, looking around in confusion. They widened when he saw Mulder, sitting astride him, and he jerked, probably trying to get up, but Mulder had tied him up properly.

 

 

"Mulder?" Alex asked. "What...? Where...?"

 

 

Mulder smiled happily: "You told me that you'd offer me an unique opportunity. And you're right! You gave me the opportunity to leave my old life behind and run away with you!"

 

 

Krycek looked up at him doubtfully: "Did I?"

 

 

"Yes, when you told everyone about the UFO, I had a vision: I saw everyone believing that I was abducted by aliens, while I was really starting a new life with you!" Mulder was still amazed about the brilliance of his plan.

 

 

Krycek gazed with a frown at the ropes tying his arms to the bed: "A new life with me in chains?"

 

 

"Yeah, maybe I should buy some chains." Mulder answered thoughtfully. Slightly surprised about Krycek's horrified face, he added: "I only bought you a lead and handcuffs so far, but chains would keep you more secure."

 

 

"Mulder," Alex said in a panic-stricken voice, "do you know that you're insane?"

 

 

Mulder thought about it for a moment. Then he shook his head. "Genius is always misunderstood, Alex." Mulder decided that, since they had plenty of time for talking later, he could take some action now. Quickly he grabbed the neckline of Krycek's shirt and ripped it apart.

 

 

Krycek watched him horrified. "Marita will search for me!" he called.

 

 

"No," Mulder answered happily, while he was admiring Alex's bare chest, "I bribed her." Mulder was so proud of himself, he really had thought of everything.

 

 

"You bribed her?" Alex called in disbelief.

 

 

"Yeah," Mulder moved his fingers over Alex's smooth skin. "She won't tell anyone, and she'll bring us food, and I will tell her to bring those chains you've mentioned."

 

 

Enough talk, Mulder decided, and started working on Alex's skin with his teeth, lips and tongue instead.

 

 

 

 

XXXXXX

:)