Actions

Work Header

Past and Present at NCIS

Summary:

the story on how tony was hired at NCIS the rating will sit at teen just to be sure but it might change but not likely. gibbs/tony,ducky/gerald at lease it is going to be slash and the disclaimer is a chapter on its own so i don't have to repeat it

Chapter 1: disclaimer

Notes:

none

Chapter Text

Title: Past And Present At NCIS 1 Regular cast

 

1.1 Leroy Jethro Gibbs

 

1.2 Anthony "Tony" D. DiNozzo

 

1.3 Ziva David

 

1.4 Abigail "Abby" Sciuto

 

1.5 Timothy McGee

 

1.6 Leon Vance

 

1.7 Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard

 

2 Recurring cast

 

2.1 Jimmy Palmer

 

2.2 Tobias C. Fornell

 

2.3 Mike Franks

 

2.4 Nikki Jardine

 

2.5 Dr. Jordan Hampton

 

2.6 Trent Kort

 

3 Former characters

 

3.1 Michelle Lee

 

3.2 Cassie Yates

 

3.3 Jeanne Benoit

 

3.4 Vivian Blackadder

 

3.5 Paula Cassidy

 

3.6 Faith Coleman

 

3.7 René Benoit (La Grenouille)

 

3.8 Ari Haswari

 

3.9 Gerald Jackson

 

3.10 Hollis Mann

 

3.11 Charles "Chip" Sterling

 

3.12 Caitlin "Kate" Todd

 

3.13 Jenny Shepard

 

3.14 Brent Langer

 

4 References  

 

 

Pairing(s) : Established: Gibbs/DiNozzo,

Maybe: Abby/Kate,

Established : Ducky/Gerald

 

Disclaimer: I don’t own NCIS though If I did Gibbs and Tony would be together.

 

Warnings/ Author notes:  

 

Where this story begins is anything up to SWAK. Kate and McGee are already part of the team. And Tom Morrow is still the director of NCIS. Gerald is also still there well part time and palmer won’t be in this. No offensive to the people who like palmer because I do I just don’t that much about him so ….

 

It will switch back and forth between the present and past because they ( Ducky, Gerald, Morrow, Abby, Tony, Fornell and Gibbs) are telling the story on how Tony joined NCIS.  Parts of this may be AU so don’t fret if I get parts of the first two seasons wrong because I haven’t seen them enough to get a full accurate of the series and anything after SWAK won’t show up. Because I have only seen seasons 1 and 2. Fornell has his own id at NCIS because he there so often. He is one of the only active FBI Agents that works with NCIS. He works together with them so much that they made him his own id and is part of Gibbs’ team. Though only Kate and McGee don’t know that Fornell is part of Gibbs’ team. Fornell doesn’t have a desk at NCIS because he is normally at the FBI building.

             The way Gibbs’ team began: Gibbs, Ducky and Gerald, Abby, Tony, Fornell, Kate and McGee. Immediate team is Gibbs, Tony, Kate, McGee. Support team to Gibbs’ team is Fornell, Ducky, Gerald, Morrow and Abby. This team is the Major Case Response Team ( or for short MCRT). People that have been on the team in the past: Vivian Blackadder and Stan.              Anything else that needs explaining I will leave Author notes so it can be explain and if I have time will move the Author notes to the end of the chapter and leave numbers in brackets to make the story seem longer. And when I get around to putting this on Fanfiction.net or the NCIS fanfiction site I would appreciate that I can have some review response back to see how I am doing to compare to what I did in the past.             

The two sites I will likely put this story on are:

fanfiction.net and ncisfanfiction.com  

My author name on fanfiction.net is

http://www.fanfiction.net/~horatiohcaine

My author name on ncisfanfiction.com is http://www.ncisfiction.com/profile.php?user_id=72785

 

“Talking”

‘Thinking’

*stressed* either a word or what they are doing

(“A/N”)

 Now to anyone who will maybe find the parings offensive please turn back and

DO NOT BOTHER TO LEAVE A REVIEW. BECAUSE I LIKE MOST AUTHORS LIKE TO WRITE FOR FUN AND HATE THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO WRITE RUDE COMMENTS TO PEOPLE DOWN AND HURT PEOPLES FEELINGS. SO IF YOU DO DECIDE TO COMMENT  PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND WRITE A COMMENT THAT WOULD EITHER MAKE THE WRITER CONTINUE OR HELP THE WRITER IN MAKING THEIR STORY BETTER. LEAVING A NASTY COMMENT ON WHAT THE PAIRING(S) SHOULD BE OR TELLING THEM THAT THEY SHOULD GIVE UP WRITING BECAUSE THEY SUCK. WELL ANYWAY…    EITHER WAY HURTING PEOPLES FEELINGS OVER THE INTERNET OR IN REAL LIFE IS THE SAME. IF YOU DON’T WANT ANY OF THAT TO HAPPEN TO YOU THEN YOU SHOULD BE CONSIDARATE TO OTHER PEOPLES WORK. BECAUSE THEY WORK HARD IN DEVELOPING THESE STORIES THAT PEOPLE ASK FOR OR JUST THEMSELVES AND TO GET OTHER PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON THEM TO SEE HOW THEY CAN IMPROVE….         

FOR THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS WELL THEY WELL JUST BE INGORED AND DELETED AND ONLY THE POSITIVE COMMENTS WILL BE LEFT.

SIGNED

CAINE (from ncisfanfiction.com)!

HORATIO ‘H’CAINE (from fanfiction.net

I would like to dictated this story to SakuraMinamino for helping me with ideas for another story.