Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
1,280

So You Want to be a Wizard - On the Hellmouth.

Summary:

Summary: Xander's secrets come to light.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

So You Want to be a Wizard - On the Hellmouth.
by SnowCrash

 

Prologue: The Wizard's Oath-

"In Life's name and for Life's sake I say that I will use the Art for nothing but the service of threat Life.  I will guard growth and ease pain.  I will fight to preserver what grows and lives well in its own way' and I will change no object of or creature unless its growth and life or that of the system of which it is part, are threatened  To these ends in the practice of my Art,  I will put aside fear for courage, and death for life, when it is right to do so till  Universes end.

 

Part-1

The portal shifted in midair beside the tower as Buffy prepared to jump.

Suddenly there was a blast of air that hit her hard from behind and as it died down she heard Dawn's scream.  Buffy turned around and started moving toward Dawn while at the same time she readied her self for battle  though she didn't know what had caused her sister to scream.  As she reached Dawn she saw Xander standing next to her sister with his hand held against the cut on her chest and as she watched his hand began to glow. Once the glowing faded and he took his had away Buffy began to ask him what he thought he was doing when he nodded his head in the direction she had just come from.  Buffy turned to look at whatever he was trying to show her, that's when she noticed that the portal was gone.  She turned back to him to ask a question when her sister interruped her.

"Oh, My God!  Buffy, Xander healed me.  I'm not bleeding any more.  Xander how did you do that? "

tbc........

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author SnowCrash.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.