Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
379
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,300

Cardcaptor: Xander

Summary:

Summary: Xander is chosen to become a Cardcaptor.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Cardcaptor: Xander
by SnowCrash

 

It had been a long dusty afternoon for Xander, spent in the Magic Shop helping Giles shelve books on the bookshelves that he had built for him when he stumbled a cross something interesting in one of the many boxes of old books.  It was a book unlike any he had ever seen before. The cover was maroon with a gold lock, trimmed edges, the word Clow , and a gold metal lion with wings in front of  a sun on the front.  Silver metal trim on the edges with what looked like a silver angel in front of a crescent moon on the back.

Xander dug around the bottom of the box until he found the key that would unlock the book. When he found the key he saw that it was as unusual as the book. The key was about two inches long with a what looked like a bird's head at one end.  Excited Xander immediately used the key to open the book. On the left inside cover was the word Clow and a short passage in a language Xander didn't recognize. The right side held what looked like of deck cards that were maroon and gold with a sun and a crescent moon. He pick up one of the cards and looked at its face, it had a woman with long light blue and white hair, dressed in a long white dress that covered her feet and hands. Under her picture was a banner that said Windy.

"Windy" said Xander as he stood in frond of the bookcase holding the strange book he had found and read the name of the card aloud quietly. As soon as the word left his mouth, out of no where a strong wind ripped through the magic shop blowing around empty boxes, knocking over chairs and carrying away all of the cards that were in the book except for the one Xander held in his hand.  As the cards flew around the room they started to disappear through the walls and ceiling of the Magic shop.  Once all of the cards were gone the wind died down and stopped.  Everything was quiet in the shop for about a minute until Giles started yelling.

 

end part 1

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author SnowCrash.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.