Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
148
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,291

Adam's Universe: Banter

Summary:

Valentine Day nonsense for the Richie-Methos List Drabble Challenge (100 words or less).

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"Sweetums. Your turn, Rich."

"Honey."

"Love, lovie, darling. Think of something original."

"Cupcake?"

"Better." Methos nodded. Looked down at the toe of his boot. Smiled.

"Babydoll."

Rich pulled a face. "I don't think so."

"Sure. Fine. Whatever." Methos gave the youth a sidelong glance.

"Pookie."

"Barf!"

"Doesn't count."

"Ha ha. Lemme think." They strolled on several yards before inspiration struck.  "Cupid doll."

"Sorry, kid. That's kewpie doll. But don't fret, pet. You get a prize anyway."  Methos dug in his pocket and came up with said prize. He handed it to Rich.

"It...it's a..."

"Chocolate dick. Happy Valentine, Valentine."

End

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author ReneeMR.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.