Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer: This story is a fan fiction story - some of the characters that can be found in this story as well as concepts and the Valdemar universe belongs to M. Lackey.This story is intended in no way to infringe on M. Lackey's rights. Also some of the characters that can be found in this story as well as concepts and the Buffy the Vampire Slayer universe belongs to some else. This story is intended in no way to infringe on their rights.  No harm was intended, no profit and no monitory gain received.
    Note: This story has not been beta-read, so some of the names from the Valdemar universe may not be accurate, sorry. Also this story takes place after the book "Storm Breaking" by M. Lackey only Firesong and Need were undamaged by stopping the magestorms. And Oz didn't leave a second time. Oz, Spike and Xander share an apartment. Spike is still chiped. Riley has just left Buffy. No Dawn. Joyce died of the brain-tumor. Giles moved into Buffy's house to take care of her. Anya has started practicing magic again and has been teaching Willow and Tara. Faith never woke-up from her coma and soon died. A new Slayer was called and sent to Sunnydale. She and her watcher work with Giles, Buffy, Willow, Oz, Tara, Anya, Spike and Xander.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    906
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,482