Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
189
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,154

Her Turn

Summary:

Summary: Blanche makes herself a promise while Dorothy makes her work.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Her Turn
by Pirate Turner

 

        "Ouch! I don't believe I just broke two nails over this silly thing!" Blanche cried out. She stood and dusted her knees off. "That's it! I'm done! I'm going in! These blasted fireworks are bound to give your mother a heart attack any way, Dorothy!"

        "Oh, nonsense!" Rose protested, her eyes growing large and shiny as she watched a particularly lovely one explode into sparkly lights of purple, pink, and gold.

        "Look at her, Blanche!" Dorothy hissed, waving a hand at Sophia, who was laying back on a chair with a huge grin on her face. "She hasn't been this happy in a long time! Now get off the offensive and get back to helping me or just go on! I don't need your help any way!"

        Blanche sighed and returned to work. If it brought Sophia a smile, it was well worth doing as long as it didn't come out of her pocketbook, and as for as Dorothy . . . She'd get her tonight. She wanted her to play fireworks performer this evening, fine, but tonight, she was going to be the cop!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.