Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
869
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
992

Reactions

Summary:

Snippets of how characters would react to differnt situations.

Work Text:

 

    1-Defy


Tony snarled at the stack of papers that littered his desk. He hated requesting new stock and filling out case work. And the fact that he hadn't slept in two days wasn't helping. He was angry, tired and hungry. And it wasn't helping that Ziva, McGee and Gibbs were already done. McGee glanced over, ready to make a subtle jibe at the stack but was immediately silenced by a growl from Tony. Tony returned to the stack and signed a few more sheets before glancing at the clock. Only 11:30. He sighed with agitation again. “Will you stop that DiNozzo?!”


Tony would forever look back in horror on this moment for the rest of his career. “No.” His fatigue surmounted to that answer and all around moodiness surprised everyone and Gibbs was shocked speechless for a minute. “No?” Was the shocked answer. Tony was shocked as he tried to reiterate himself. “W-what I meant B-boss was no problem. Like it's no problem for me stop.” The words were quick and desperate, hoping that Gibbs would believe him. But Gibbs was having none of it as he stood up. “My office. Now.


Tony could only hope someone upstairs loved him.


2- Skitter


McGee knew there were some words he would never be able to apply to Tony DiNozzo. One of those words was 'skitter'. But there was no other way to describe the way he ran away from the bullpen, Ziva chasing after him with a freshly sharpened letter-opener in hand. Abby just barely dodged them on her way, a file clutched in one hand, Caf-Pow! in the other. “McGee, did I just see what I think I just saw?” McGee could only nod his head glumly. “Ziva chasing after a screaming Tony with a letter-opener? Yes, you did.” Abby glanced at him warily.


“And why was she doing that?” McGee let a small smile grace his face. “Tony decided to leave a can of those pop up snakes in Ziva's drawer so when she opened it they would fly out at her. To put it frankly, it worked.” Abby laughed. “Should we go rescue him?” McGee shook his head, laughing at the memory of Tony skittering away like a scared rabbit in his head.


“Nah, maybe later. Much later.”


3-Temper


“Temper, temper, Tony. You should have seen the revenge coming. I mean you did put pop up snakes in her drawer. Retribution was only a step away.” McGee tried, futilely I might add, to calm a seething Tony as he wiped whipped cream and pie crust off of his face. “But my prank only required ten seconds to clean up. She had no right to do that!” He snapped, face akin to an angry grizzly as he leaned over a hysterically laughing Ziva's desk. She couldn't be bothered to stop laughing long enough to answer. Thank the heavens Gibbs wasn't here. He might just goad Tony into snapping at him again.


The day had started normally enough and while Gibbs had gone for his first coffee run a man in an old-time telegram suit came up to Tony's desk, holding in his hand a banana cream pie. He had simply said “Of snakes, Mossad officers and juvenile delinquents.” And proceeded to slam the pie into the unsuspecting agent's face. And then ran out of the building, faster than a jackrabbit. Tony had sat spluttering for a moment as Ziva doubled over in near painful laughter and McGee could only watch helplessly as Tony towered over the Mossad officer and vowed horrible vengeance as he cleaned off his face. “You'll unleash what on her, DiNozzo?” Gibbs came in, fresh coffee in hand.


“Nothing....yet.” He growled sullenly.


4-Devilish


Ziva David had absolutely no reason to believe what she was seeing standing on her desk right now. No logical reason what so ever. Except for the fact that it was meowing and batting playfully at the straps of her backpack. A small sorrel colored kitten, bright green eyes alight with mischief as it hopped into her lap. All she could do was sit there helplessly in the half-full office with a lap full of kitten. Tony walked in moments later, forest green eyes landing on Ziva and the kitten. “You are so dead.” Was all Ziva managed to grind out before Tony doubled over in laughter.


“H-happy birthday Ziva.” He managed to choke out as he stood and wiped tears from his eyes, a devilish smile gracing his face as he reached down to pet the kitten. “By the way, it's a girl. So pick a nice name for her.” Ziva blinked. “You remembered my birthday. And you bought me a kitten.” She seemed almost shocked and Tony stopped laughing, though the smile remained. “Well yeah. I remember everyone's birthdays. This is your first year with us though so you haven't gotten to see much yet.” Ziva glanced at the kitten. “Pick a name Tony.” Tony glanced at her and his smile widened. “Bello.” He smiled. “It means Beautiful. Just like her owner.”


But before Ziva could say anything else, Tony was waltzing towards the break room, devilish grin on his face, mischievous glint in his eyes.