Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Title: The bat within

    Pairing: Bruce Wayne/Richard Grayson. Briefest mention of others.

    Rating: NC-17

    Summary: Bruce Wayne is changing, mutating into something else, something that has been inside him for a long time: a bat, a big, scary, furry bat. After a hurried call Richard Grayson, the first Robin, rushes back to Gotham city to help. But things are more complicated than he first imagine, when the Bruce changes in front of him and refuses to go back to his old, more human shape, and claims that his off and on lover is his mate.

    Disclaimer: The main characters belong to DC comics, and some of the guest stars to Marvel, the story however is mine.

    Warnings: Some people can find some parts of the story a little disturbing since it will deal with bloodplay and a some action between the a werebat and a human.

    This fic is NOT betaed yet, I hope it will soon be.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,665
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,047