Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
232
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
989

Arrested Development

Summary:

Blair is arrested

Work Text:

 

 

Arrested Development
by Purry
 
"I can’t believe I got arrested. I mean what was I suppose to do? A man has the right to protect himself doesn’t he? What has this world come when one can’t walk down the street without having to worry about being assaulted? It’s 1998 for pitty sake!"
 
"Sandburg…"
 
"I’m telling you, Big Guy, the criminals are the ones that have all the rights. I was the victim but yet I go to jail, because the guy who was mugging me has the "right" to press charges against me for assault. I only hit him with my shoe, in self-defense. "
 
"I know, Chief."
 
"I was finger-printed and had my picture taken. That was bad enough but what really gets my goat is the name I picked-up in the slammer."
 
"Chief, you were only in that holding cell for an hour."
 
"It was the longest hour of my life. Believe me, you don’t wanna go there."
 
"I don’t see that happening, Chief, I wear shoes."
 
"Hey, they were shoes."
 
"A foot-thong is not a shoe."
 
"Oh man, don’t let H hear ya, That’ll just add to me grief."
 
"Well…."
 
"I mean it, Jim, it’s bad enough that the criminal element of Cascade, Washington decided that I needed an alas but to hang that on me was just down-right cruel."
 
"Chief...."
 
"Don't Chief me, Big Guy. How would you like to be know as the Flip-Flop Whooper?"

"........" snickering...
 
"Jimmmmm, stop laughing, Jimmmmm!" "Oh man!"

 

The End