Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
366
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,369

Sleep

Summary:

Summary: Karl needs some sleep so Lee helps.

Work Text:



Sleep
by pairatime

 

When Lee looked in the room the first thing he saw was Helo half slump over in a chair and onto the table as Hara's bottle sat next to him.

Hara was lying just dozing in her bed not yet hungry enough to wake her father but Lee knew it was time soon.

Lee made his wake to Karl and just tapped his shoulder and jumping back when the larger man jumped with a start, "Lee?"

"Take a nap Helo, I've got a few hours and I think I've got feeding Hara without ruining my clothing down," Lee said as he started the burner to warm Hara's bottle.

"I'm good Lee it-"

"Karl," Lee interrupted Karl before he could say any more, "you need sleep if you're going to fly on the CAP in five hours."

"Hara needs-"

"Do I need to put your father to bed Hara?" Lee asked as he picked up Hara and cradling her in his arms.

Lee watched as Helo just smiled before rising and doing little more then kicking off his boots before falling into the bed falling asleep almost as once.

"He pushes to hard, did you know that Hara? Your father just doesn't know when to ask for help. He always has to try to help everyone, even if it means giving up his sleep. Well you'll help me stop that right?" Lee asked Hara as he took the bottle and tested some on his wrist.

"He took a second shift and still thinks he can stay up with you and then do CAP again," Lee continued as Hara just looked up at him and the bottle he brought to her mouth, "He always needs someone to make sure he's looking after himself, he's not good at that, you'll help me right?"

After Hara had finish her bottle and burped Lee laid her back down before turning to Karl. Grabbing the blanket he draped it over Karl and slid the pillow more evenly under Karl's head. Lee just told him to go back to sleep when Karl started to wake and then watched him and Hara until the call for CAP forced him to wake them.

 

end