Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,825
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,511

Communion

Summary:

Summary: Lost, Dean needs guidance, Castiel is there to provide.

Work Text:

Communion
by Lopaka Tanu


Standing on Bobby's porch, Dean tried to figure out how things had gotten this bad. Right now, Sam was out there making the biggest mistake of his life. Dean didn't know which upset him more; the fact that Sam had chosen to do it or that he couldn't do anything to prevent it.

The thought of his brother facing the armies of hell alone made his skin itch. He had to do something, but there was nothing he could do. He had no idea where things were going. God knew the people who could find out certainly weren't talking to him.

It was a fucking no win situation. All he could do was sit here and wait with Bobby. If this is what having a family of his own felt like, then no way in hell was he ever having one. Those women with ball and chain in their eyes could take it and shove it.

No, he was strictly on the road kinda guy. Hell, if he didn't end up dead at the hands of some spook, he'd probably die alone in a motel room. Some pimple faced punk would find his carcass two days after check-out time getting really ripe in the midday heat.

Heaven knew that the friggen maid wouldn't. In all his years traveling, he had yet to see one maid fixing a bed. May be the beds fixed themselves, they certainly had no one cleaning the sheets.

The thought of what waited in his future made him, frankly, depressed. Dean knew that he didn't really have one. Hell, just making it through the coming shit storm would be a true god damned miracle.

Stepping off the porch, Dean stuffed his hands down his pockets. He could feel himself through the cotton pouch and gave his balls a gentle squeeze. Always nice to know there was one constant in the universe.

The moment Bobby's contact got back in touch with them, he was out of there so fast, he'd leave Bobby's hat spinning. They were watching for demon sign in strange weather patterns. Wherever something big popped up, Dean knew Sam would be there. That was when he could so something.

And do something he would. He would make them all pay for this, especially that black eyed bitch. Lilith would just have to wait her turn.

A stiff breeze blew through his hair causing Dean to look up. When this revealed nothing he looked around him. The sound of wings beating heralded the arrival and he knew then to look directly in front of him.

Barely standing under his own strength, Castiel appeared before him. The left side of the Angel's face was a welling of bruises and scrapes. "Dean."

"Cas, man, what the hell happened." Alarmed, Dean took a step forward. When the Angel's eyes widened a little, Dean stopped dead in his tracks. "You okay?"

"There is no time." Favoring his left shoulder, Castiel tried to stand up straight. The effort left him winded and wincing from the pain. "I need."

When the Angel didn't go on, Dean raised his eyebrows. "What?" He shook his head a little as if that would lure the information out. "What do you need?"

Rotating his shoulders, Castiel shuddered. "Do you remember your vow, Dean?"

"Yeah." Mention of it made Dean want to take a step back. Just to be on the safe side, he did a quick scan around them. "What of it?"

"It is time, Dean Winchester." Though his voice was deep, Castiel barely spoke above a whisper.

Dean exhaled like he had been hit. Sucking in a quick breath, he licked his lips. So, this was it. It was time. Frowning, he stared Castiel directly in the eyes. "What do you want from me?"

"I need...you, Dean." Trying again, this time Castiel managed to attain his complete height. He stood tall even as his body shuddered from the strain. "I need you to give yourself over to me, wholly and completely."

A half-smirk made the human's lips twitch. "What?" He glanced about to make sure they weren't being watched. "Did I hear you correctly? Because it sounded almost like you were coming on to me."

Castiel took a step forward. His presence seemed to shine in the space between them. "I am serious. I need you."

Dean's hands automatically went up. The feeling of having been caught in a dumb joke irritated him. "Okay, forget I said something stupid, again." He tried to smile it away, but couldn't summon the strength. "What do I have to do?"

"Submit yourself to me, Dean." Some how, the Angel was suddenly right there directly in front of him. "You must prostrate yourself before me."

"Hey, I'm not in to that kinky sh..." Dean cut himself off as two very strong hands slid around his neck to cup his face. Warmth suddenly flooded his being from their contact straight down to his dick. Eyes rolling up in to his head, Dean let out a husky moan.

Still holding the man by his head, Castiel guided him down to kneel in front of him. His voice came out in a husky growl as he spoke. "Do you give yourself over to me, Dean Winchester? Do you accept my presence in to your own?"

Each word felt like a caress of his cock. A strangled gasp issued forth from Dean's throat. His back arched, making him brush against the Angel's body. He had just enough presence of mind to register the words and formulate a response. "Don't...let...go."

"Do you accept me?" Castiel had to close his eyes as his body swayed. His skin had grown pale since he had grabbed Dean.

The break in the concentration gave Dean back some of his rational mind. He realized he was on his knees, face almost in the Angel's buckle. He would have made a joke about that, but the intense pleasure returned. "Is this you? Are you doing this?"

"I am." Sucking in a painful breath, Castiel's hold on Dean seemed to waiver. "You must choose. Please, hurry."

"If this is you, then hell yeah!" Dean barely had time to growl out the words through clenched teeth before the pleasure swept over him completely. Intense heat flooded over him and through out him to the point of painful. His eyes shot open. Dean opened his mouth to scream, but it was not his voice that echoed in the night.

Brilliance filled the yard in front of Bobby's house.

~~~~~~~~

In the easy chair by the phone, Bobby snorted awake. He blinked as he tried to find what had woken him. Turning to the front windows, he was in time to see a warm glow die down. He was suddenly very awake.

Bobby stood up, stretching his muscles. He grasped for the shot gun on the end table. After checking to make sure it was loaded, he plodded towards the front door. He cocked both barrels before opening it. The moment it was open, he stuck his head out. Bobby frowned at what he saw.

Kneeling by a prone figure, Dean had his fingers on the man's throat. It was obvious by the placement of his fingers that he was checking for a pulse.

"You okay, kid?" Bobby took a hesitant step out on to his porch. As he walked, he glanced about.

Dean cocked his head to the side. "He needs medical attention." His voice was low and raspy as he spoke.

This made Bobby face Dean once more. "What the hell happened?" Now that he got a better look of the younger man, he felt that something was off.

"There was a fight. We have won the battle." Reaching up, Dean slid his fingers along the man's face. He gently cupped his cheek. Running a thumb across his lips, Dean smiled. "You may rest now."

Bobby took aim directly at Dean's heart. "You're not Dean."

"No, I am not." Twisting, the Angel wearing Dean's face looked at Bobby. He studied the man for several moments before a slow smile formed on his features. Eventually, his eyes landed upon the gun. "You are a wise man. I am glad John chose you to care for his sons."

The words made Bobby's aim waiver. Lowering his shot gun, he swallowed. "You're that Angel, aren't you?"

"I am Castiel." Blinking slowly, Castiel turned Dean's head to stare once more at his former vessel. "This is Jimmy. He will need your protection, your guidance in the coming days."

"Is this about Lilith?" Bobby didn't want to think about it.

"Lilith is dead. Her army has been torn asunder. The remaining seals are no longer in danger." Saying this gave Castiel no small amount of pleasure.

Only one thought came to mind when Bobby heard it, though. "What about Sam?"

"Samuel is alive." Castiel closed his eyes as if the news pained him. "But he is no longer the man you knew. He has embraced the change."

Bobby only nodded. There was nothing else he could do. He had known that it was probably the case. "What can I do?"

"Watch over Jimmy as you have done Dean. Be his guide." After giving the unconscious man's cheek a final caress, Castiel stood up. His new body was strong and he felt it in the flow of muscles. Tugging the jacket back in to a comfortable position almost came as second nature.

Seeing that action gave Bobby a sad smile. It was such a Dean thing to do. Since he had no answers, he asked a final question. "What are you going to do with him? That boy is like a son to me."

"You have nothing to fear from me, Bobby." It sounded almost like Dean when the Angel spoke this time. "This campaign to free Lucifer from hell may be over, but the war still rages on. The plans of Azazel and the Horde continue to plague humanity."

Bobby snorted. The gun fell to his side in its uselessness. "I suppose this means you'll be sticking around for a while."

"That's not such a bad thing." Cocking his head to the side, the Angel raised Dean's eyebrows. "I kinda like it here." When he looked to Bobby a second time, a familiar smirk touched his lips. "The people aren't half bad either."

Seeing this made Bobby's heart flutter a little. There was nothing to fear about the kid's present predicament. The future, now, he hoped that corrupting an Angel still wasn't a damnedable offense.

Patting down his body, Castiel stopped on his crotch. His smirk grew a little larger. Then he went to the pocket. Fishing out a pair of keys, he grasped them in his palm. "I'll be seeing you around." The Impala awaited!

"Of that, I have no doubt." Pushing up his hat, Bobby got the distinct impression his luck just got shit on. So much for a little peace and quiet after the apocalypse.



THE END........................