Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
294
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
989

Finally Free

Summary:

Rose Wilson reflects on her life, while getting ready to end it once and for all. Suicide could be implied depending on how you view the ending.

Work Text:

Finally Free

 

Disclaimer: I do not own The Teen Titans; they are the property of their respective creators.  

 

    Rose Wilson was so extremely tired.  Tired of living, living on without her mother, who was her protector, shielding her from harm, namely her father, the bastard.  Tired of having to live with the guilt of what her father had her do.  Living with the guilt of knowing that it was her fault her mother was dead, that deep down, while under the influence of her father’s serum, she liked what she had done. She knew no one could love a monster like her, understanding why the Teen Titans wanted her gone, she would turn their good name to ruins, like everything else she ever touched, was slowly killing her.

    She had toyed with the idea of taking her sword, and thrusting it into her heart, twisting it in slowly, like the poor souls she had killed.  Setting herself free, free from her father’s mind games, from the Teen Titan’s judgment and the interest Clock King had showed in her in their last fight.  She would never let herself be controlled again.  She had already lost one eye, she wouldn’t lose another.

    As Rose Wilson stripped herself of her Ravager costume one last time, she reflected that soon it would all be over.  Soon she would be reunited with her mother one more time before being transferred to Hell, or so she hoped.  Listening to her heart beat one last time Rose lifted her left hand to plunge the sword into her heart.  Ready to face Hell, for nothing could be worse then what she was living though now.  Rose Wilson smiled, Ravager no longer.   

                                                Valerie Portolano     

                                                May 29th, 2009