Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
722
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,872

Come on.

Summary:

Prompt: Tony has an embarrassing reaction to a head slap, bdsm etc...

Summary/A/N/Disclaimer: The lead up for Tony. Once again, all stream of consciousness. I know it’s odd but that’s how my muse wanted it. Oh yeah and it’s totally just spell checked again---sorry. The shows and men aren’t mine just the “perversion”. Oh and I know there's a couple elevator sex fics out there so please don't hate on me b/c I can only be so original :)

Work Text:

It was late on a Friday night and Tony was frustrated. It had been weeks since he’d gone out and played. He was feeling it now. He hadn’t even been able to catch a drink or three on his late nights. Nope he couldn’t do anything of the sorts because he’d been imitating a bitch in heat at Gibbs feet for the last month or so. Ever since that case when he’d been boss Gibbs had been riding his ass even harder. And it so wasn’t in the fun way.

 

Thinking back, Tony had known months ago that life had changed. His time on the boat had passed as if it was on speed. And he and the others had been left in the lurch, or so he hoped that it wasn’t just him. For the past 10 years or so, even before NCIS and Gibbs, Tony had gotten used to life a certain way. And Jenny’s death and his time on the Regan had really screwed with his sense of things.

 

At his desk, with his knees knocking and head throbbing Tony knew he needed it badly. He felt like a junkie hunkering for a fix. He was fucked to put it plainly. He felt the need rising up within him. He wanted to go out on the prowl. He’d been challenged too much lately. And it was his cock that was reacting. He knew damn well he was putting signals out there. He’d noticed Probie had caught on; they’d played a bit before, here and there. And judging by Tim’s subtle shifting he was feeling it too. Tony knew that Abby had caught onto his libido’s game. She’d smirked at him last time she was in the bullpen. He knew Ziva was clueless he was only worried about the bossman.

 

If Tony was honest, he just wasn’t used to waiting. He tended to like the instant gratification kind of thing. And these long days and longer nights were sucking him dry and ramping him up at the same time. He felt torn. Ever since Gibbs had offered him, a kind word or two Tony had been walking a tight rope of highs and lows. And those tense emotions flooding within him had finally started to break out from the tight hold in his mind.

 

And the only one that mattered to him showed no reaction to Tony’s behavior. Whether unconscious acting or not Tony knew he was putting it out there. He had this need, just like always, to fuck or be fucked. And if he was honest with his putting out, he wanted to be on the receiving end of things. The craving to just be taken was stronger than ever. Tony had needed it for weeks now. He was just now getting desperate.

 

He blamed Vance and Gibbs, no doubt about it. Gibbs hadn’t let the team go on time or anywhere close to it weeks. And it wasn’t really any big case, just a bunch of little ones that needed paperwork done. Damn did Tony hate the slow season for just a minute or two there. Instead, Tony decided he needed to stretch a bit. Heading towards the elevator he mumbles out a “Gotta see Abby.” After that, he double timed it to the elevator. “Salvation looms” he says with a smile as he gets to the waiting doors. Stepping in he has to smile. He could finally relax a bit, let the metaphorical ants out. If only it wasn’t with Abby, Tony had to think to himself. He knows he’s probably smiling but that doesn’t matter right now with no one around.

 

Just as he relaxed his shoulders back against the wall, he hears a snick and then a slam and a voice whispering “What’s so funny?” It’s just as he feels the impact of another body that he opened his eyes and sees blue and silver. He can’t help it, his body and mind experience a disconnect and he pops one.

 

His eyes slide to the other man and he knows he looks as shocked as he feels when his very own wet dream whispers a bit more. Right into his ear, he hears a chuckle and feels the raspy breath as Gibbs leans into him more, pushing him back even more and says quietly “Is that an invite for more Tony?”