Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
242
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
933

Kissing in the Rain.

Summary:

Tony and Ziva make some discoveries while stranded in the rain.

Work Text:

Kissing in the Rain   

Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS, it is the property of it respective creators.  I do however own the plotline.  Tiva!  Fluffy One-shot.  

   

     The rain is beating down the windows, almost like it has a vendetta against them, and it is trying it’s hardest to break them.  I can not see a thing, so for now I’m stranded. My partner, Ziva David is stranded with me.

 

     We are watching, watching each raindrop give way to three new ones, and watching the circle go on and on.  The circle never ends, and I don’t want us to end up like those raindrops.  A never ending pattern, going nowhere fast.  

 

     I tell her this, and she looks at me, silently, her face a cold mask of indifference.  As I wonder if I just made the world’s biggest fool of myself again, she smiles.  A real smile, one that reaches her eyes.

 

     Her eyes dancing with mischief, she leans forward and kisses me on the lips.  We come up for air, and I say, perfectly serious, “Kissing in the rain, Ziva? Never figured you the type.”  She just smirks at me, and replies, “I didn’t see you as a talker.”

 

    With that said we resume kissing in the rain.  Knowing we won’t let ourselves end up nowhere fast, like the raindrops beating down around us.

 

 Written By, Valerie Portolano-AKA SongBirdie.