Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 12 of Coming Undone.
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,203
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,811

Hide And Seek

Summary:

Chris is going places.

Sequel to 'Before, During, And After'.

Work Text:

Title: Hide And Seek
Author: Lopaka Tanu
Disclaimer: I do not own The Magnificent Seven or Without A Trace.
Characters: Chris, Mary, Martin, Danny.
Words: 1136
Sequel to: Before, During, And After.
Spoilers: Without A Trace: Pilot.
Fandom: The Magnificent Seven/Without A Trace
Pairing: Martin/Danny.
Rating: Teen
Warnings: Angst, Language, Sexual Content.
Summary: Chris is going places.
Author's Note: Fall - 2002.
______________________________________

 

Sunday:

"Daddy!"  Launching off from Mary's side, the toddler rushed down the driveway.  His tiny legs carried him all the way to the man standing next to his van.

Bending down to pick him up, Chris snatched Tommy off the ground and spun him up in to the air.  "How's my little Cow Poke?"  As he came around to face the house again, he caught Mary watching them.  His smile faded a little, but still remained.

"I caught a football today!"  The boy wiggled to be let down.  "I want to show you!"

"Later, champ."  He set the kid down with a sigh.  Looking up at Mary and Billy, he glanced to their luggage.  "You all set?"

Glancing down at Billy, then Tommy, she nodded.  "I guess I'm ready to go."  She looked back up at Chris and smiled for the first time.  "I'm a little nervous."

"Your first trip to New York, it's understandable.  I was," he paused to swallow, "my first time too.  But, this is a seven day conference and I figured why not make a big deal out of it?"

She chuckled as she bent over to grab one of her bags.  "We really appreciate you bringing us along."  The fact he had no choice if he wanted to take Tommy, guilt free, was better left unspoken.  "I'm only sad that Raphael couldn't come with us."

"He'll be there Wednesday.  Just be glad that at least he's not in Vice any more."  Chris shook his head, memories of those days making him smirk.  "Some of those undercover operations could take weeks."  He passed her to get to the rest of the bags.  As he bent over to pick up the trunk, he tussled Billy's hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday:

Tapping a pencil against his lips, Martin studied the screen in front of him.  For the past week, they had been trying to locate Sherry Darvish and her husband Raston.  Company execs believed the couple had skipped town with ten million of their capitol, but signs indicated they hadn't left voluntarily.

Martin leaned forward to examine a picture on the screen when the pencil slipped from his fingers.  "Damn it."  He tried to catch it as it went to the floor, but it slipped through his fingers.  Almost as if too spite him, it rolled under the desk.  

Sighing, he pushed away from the desk and dropped to his knees.  He had to crawl under his desk to grab the damned thing.  Martin hated it under there, the dust bunnies were almost rabid.  His hand had just settled over it when he felt fingers slide along his ass.  "Hey!"

Martin quickly crawled out from under his desk.  He could still feel the ghost touch of the large hand against his cheek.  As he sat up on his knees, he found the culprit sitting in his chair.

Legs spread wide, Danny's customary smirk was in place and his eyebrow raised.  He took in Martin's appearance and snorted.  "You know, you don't have to clean under your desk.  We have people who will do that."

Martin held up his dusty fingers in disgust.  "Wanna bet?"  He grimaced as he realized their positions.  His skin pinked as he took in how close he was to Danny.

This only made Danny smile more.  As he shifted in the seat, the front of his pants pulled taut over his crotch.  "So, what have you discovered on their home files?"

Alarmed, Martin turned to face his computer monitor.  What he had been doing before he dropped his pencil came back to him.  "There's something in the top picture there.  I was just about to enhance it."

"Well don't let me stop you."  Danny gestured to the computer.

Standing up, Martin reached for his keyboard and mouse.  He quickly selected the right picture and enlarged it.  That done, he put out a hand for his chair.  What he encountered made his eyes pop open.  "Danny, that had better not be what I think it is."

"What's the matter, can't handle a little sexual harassment?"  He grunted when Martin's hand tightened.  "Okay, so that answers that question."  Shuddering, Danny tried to back away only to have his crotch squeezed again.  "Now who's doing the harassing?"

"I'm not coming over tonight."  With a reluctant sigh, Martin released Danny's cock.  "Since Sam decided to end it, Jack's been on the war path.  I just got out of the dog house, I'm not going back."

"Oh, but you like that posi..." Danny was cut off when an elbow jabbed him in the side.

"Don't even finish that."  Warmth spread up his back as Danny brought them flush.  Martin cocked his head to the side to give Danny access to his neck.  "Just because we are here, alone, doesn't mean we won't get caught."

Danny smirked against Martin's throat.  "Yes it does."  He pressed his lips softly against the other man's skin twice.  "The cameras are off and everyone else has gone out for lunch."

"You're a bastard."  Snickering, Martin gasped when hands slid under his jacket and down his pants.  "I'm not doing this with you here."

"Then come over tonight."  Danny knew he had Martin when the other man sighed.  This was never a fair fight, he knew how to play dirty and win.  Grasping the other man's cock in his hand, he gave him a gentle tug.  Then he released him and pulled his hands out of Martin's boxers.  "Bring dinner, I'm not cooking."

That made Martin frown.  "You can't cook."  He realized why the other man said it and rolled his eyes.  "It's your turn to pick up the tab!"

"Fine.  But you're still paying for the tickets to the Tree Lighting at the Center."  He kissed Martin's cheek and stepped back.  Adjusting the front of his pants, he headed for his desk.  "If you find anything in that picture, call Jack."

"I know, I know."  Frowning, Martin went back to studying his monitor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday:

"Chris, we're back!"  Pulling her hat off, Mary shook her hair out.  The relief was immediate and it made her sigh.  After a full day of wearing it up she was more than ready to look unkempt.  Reaching up to knock it out of her eyes, she pushed open the room door.  "The boys enjoyed the 'Statue of Liberty'.  Billy got enough brochures and pictures to finish his report."

The lights were out in most of the hotel room.  Clothes were strewn across the bed where they had been thrown out of the luggage.  On the floor next to the desk was the lamp from the night stand, shattered.

Mary stopped dead in her tracks.  Hand going to her chest, she looked around.  She began to back out of the motel room.  "Chris!"

 

ATF Agent Chris Larabee - Six Hours Missing.

 

 

THE END...............

 

 

 

Series this work belongs to: